Hello Kitty Stratocaster - Degayitzing it

mjc600

• Members
Originally posted by 2manband

I think the best move is to leave the guitar stock but make yourself look super gay so that the guitar looks very manly in comparison - it's a relativity thing.

Please post a pic of yourself wearing sparkley shoes, pink striped pants, a puffy pirate shirt, an ascott, and eye makeup while holding the Hello Kitty guitar.

Oi, don't you go stealin' mah look, biatch! :mad:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i think you should get the pink one and put in the hottest pup available, pull it out for the hardest song you play, warn the audience in your best british accent to "look out, 'cause it's got a mean streak a mile wide", and tear into the song like your fighting a wild beast.

Originally posted by Philphine

i think you should get the pink one and put in the hottest pup available, pull it out for the hardest song you play, warn the audience in your best british accent to "look out, 'cause it's got a mean streak a mile wide", and tear into the song like your fighting a wild beast.

Sweet!!

• Members
Originally posted by SirJackdeFuzz

. . . another twist to the girly-thing !

Drop in an SD Invader, (ala Fender Tele GT) and give the Kitty a Gene Simmons, Kiss-like, face job !!!

Now that be cool . . .

esquiregt.jpg

Now this is a Tele that i would love to own, nevermind play !

(...and i do not like Teles n'strats !)

hjow much do those go for,about

• Members
Originally posted by Philphine

I was going to say "throw a white EMG in there". Great for Slayer covers and vintage Metallica. Even in country or light rock bands - it's a must-do.