Hottest Female Guitarist Ever?

fuzztone

• Members

Maybe I'm an old fart, but it's still Joan Jett for me.
:)

Also: I haven't seen a recent pic of her so I don't know what happened there -- and yeah, she's technically a bass player -- but back when they were actually doing it I would've taken Kim Deal over Kelly any day of the week.
:thu:

*edit*

oh fcuk she looks like eddie now (Van Halen or from Iron Maiden, take your pick lmao):

2322_2.jpg

:cry:

I grew up and went to school with Kim & Kelly Deal. They were a year or so behind me so that would make them between 43 or 45 now. I was good friends with their brother Kevin.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm guessing that Joni Mitchell isn't there because they stuck more to rock guitarists. But - no Bonnie Raitt?? No Nancy Wilson??

And - I'm sorry - the list lost all credibility when this player was not included...

Jb1.jpg

Jennifer Batten is a world class guitar player and easily the best female rock player I've ever seen. I have a video of Jeff Beck live in Japan on the tour where she played in his band, and her playing was nothing short of jaw dropping!!

Amen--Plus 1000:wave:

• Members

What about Debbie Coleman? She can play the Blues now. Susan Foley too. hell she use to play with Albert Collins! Learned a HELL of a lot playing back-up to him too!

Beat ya to it with the whole sue foley thing ;) Shes awesome isnt she? You heard her new album "New Used Car"?

• Members

I'm guessing that Joni Mitchell isn't there because they stuck more to rock guitarists. But - no Bonnie Raitt?? No Nancy Wilson??

And - I'm sorry - the list lost all credibility when this player was not included...

Jb1.jpg

Jennifer Batten is a world class guitar player and easily the best female rock player I've ever seen. I have a video of Jeff Beck live in Japan on the tour where she played in his band, and her playing was nothing short of jaw dropping!!

+1 My guess is Jennifer could give everyone of the aforementioned guitar goddesses a run for their money.

But if I had to pick the best if would most likely be:

Sharon Isbin

SharonIsbin.jpg

• Members

P.S. If anyone's interested - there is a youtube clip of the lady in question dropping her underpants on 'The Word' TV show. Classic moment of British live TV.

I'll refrain from posting a direct link, for fear of bitter recriminations from on high...

...but it ain't too hard to find.

• Members

P.S. If anyone's interested - there is a youtube clip of the lady in question dropping her underpants on 'The Word' TV show. Classic moment of British live TV.

I'll refrain from posting a direct link, for fear of bitter recriminations from on high...

...but it ain't too hard to find.

Which lady in question, exactly?

• Members
The one female guitar player who just amazed me when I saw her play was "Charo". Yep! That kootchy, kootchy chick (old lady now)

Her flamenco style is machine gun 'bitchin'! She just blew me away!.I think her teacher was Segovia.

She's still hot, I saw her on VH1's Surreal Life a couple years ago.:thu:

Archived