NGD!! finally got it

fuzzylogic220

• Members

Hey got the gretsch Ive been wanting for sometime now. I'm officially done buying gear until like October or something. i love it, plays so great better than i thought it would action is smooth. pickups seem to be somewhere in between a single and a hum. they like almost match my LP.

• Members

That's a 6122 Special isn't it? Damn, that's nice. I think those things sticking out are mutes. Never used one, but I hear they're entertaining if not actually useful. I've always wanted one of those things. How does it cope overdriven, or do you play it only clean?

• Members

beautiful. they have one at the GC near me. i pick it up every time i go in. can't afford it though and probably never will be able to. oh well, i've got my 5120 and that's good enough for me. congrats man. i wish i had your guitar and you had a feather... oh well nevermind.

• Members

That's a 6122 Special isn't it? Damn, that's nice. I think those things sticking out are mutes. Never used one, but I hear they're entertaining if not actually useful. I've always wanted one of those things. How does it cope overdriven, or do you play it only clean?

yeah its a 6122-1962 Country Gentleman. and yes the things sticking out are mutes. it does pretty good on overdrive. like inbetween a strat and les paul.

Archived