ot: New Zakk Wylde Scaammm??

BigBone

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I already got my stethoscope and tongue depressors -- in 3 months I get 3 SICK KIDS!!! one bullseye, one camo, and one buzzsaw
:o

Ahaha :D Good one

He sells out and pockets money and asks *us* to donate to his foundation? :rolleyes: (I'm sure he can do better than one mil over 5~10 years)

And does he ever gets tired of looking like a douchebag?

• Members

money for hospitals? Is zakk trying to cover the medical bills the wrestlers get for that cheap wwe wanna be stuff he's involved with?
:freak:

Actually, I thinks its for every time one of the BLS 'Berzerkers' gets their ass kicked by real biker club for wearing those wannabe vests. Gives new meaning to the term 'Bleed Black Label,' I guess.

• Members

Wow, you guys are really hating on someone helping to raise money for a children's hospital, one that survives on charitable donations. Hope you guys never have a child with cancer like I did.

Nowhere on that link does it say anything about giving Zakk money.

• Members

Please learn to read.

If you want to donate money to Zakk's Foundation go ahead. Based on prior SCAMS perpetrated from his website ( zakkwylde.com ) I and apparently others have serious doubts that much if any of the money would go to the Hospital, that's the point you fail to grasp. Anyone, as stated in this thread can donate Directly to St Judes without some Middle Man or Foundation taking a cut and using the donations for a Public Relations Stunt.

Because someone doesn't want to Donate Money through a website or a Foundation set up on a site which has SCAMMED numerous people here on this board does not mean they have any ill will towards the Institution or Children with Cancer.

• Members

Please learn to read.

If you want to donate money to Zakk's Foundation go ahead. Based on prior SCAMS perpetrated from his website ( zakkwylde.com ) I and apparently others have serious doubts that much if any of the money would go to the Hospital, that's the point you fail to grasp. Anyone, as stated in this thread can donate Directly to St Judes without some Middle Man or Foundation taking a cut and using the donations for a Public Relations Stunt.

Because someone doesn't want to Donate Money through a website or a Foundation set up on a site which has SCAMMED numerous people here on this board does not mean they have any ill will towards the Institution or Children with Cancer.

Damn straight:thu:

• Members

Just a quick aside - Zakk sat in on the local afternoon radio show here. The whole 4 hours mind you. He was drunk off his ass when he came in the door and basically rambled semicoherently the entire show, mostly repeating the same few bits over and over again. "Honor the lord. Honor your parents." And something about how Walter Peyton was such a beautiful person. . .I never did quite get how that one figured in there.

Oh and there were 2 guys with him who brought him into the studio who the hosts thought were his handlers/bodyguards/"people"/whatever - turns out they were just two random guys who had to help him get out of the elevator and find the place.

4 hours of opportunity to talk about anything and this is what he had to say. Over and over again.

I suppose my point is, between this and the previous fiasco with 357, I wouldn't trust this guy to do anything and obviously his "staff" can't be trusted either.

Donate whatever you want, but I'd leave Zakk out of it. I think he's too drunk to even know who's working for him or what they're doing.

Archived