ot: New Zakk Wylde Scaammm??

BigBone

• Members

... i understand that people fell ripped off by certain things in the past but a bad business decision has nothing to do with lack of talent...

no. its just a reason for a lot, lot, lot of hate, of which he's made sure aint ever gonna be in short supply in a discussion of the bedorker.

he's a liar, a theif, a scam-artist, at best. that he plays guitar doesnt mean jack.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It boggles my mind that You think ZW is doing this St. Judes deal out of the goodness of his {censored}ing heart. Haha.....think again. It's all about "Me & Mine" with that guy. Wake up dude.

gee i wasn't aware that you knew him personally... my bad... i guess i'm just being a dumb ass for thinking that some people actually give a {censored} about things enough to do something nice... wow.. how naive of me... i'll just become a bitter ass like everyone else... so when are you sending your donation to st judes?:)

• Members
:idea:

Well, here's an interesting twist on the ZDCT (Zakk Donation Conspiracy Theory):

What if Zakk & Crew do indeed plan on giving 100% of these new donations to St. Judes -

BUT

- they're doing it because they essentially pledged funds to St. Judes from the auction of a custom chopper from 357 that never happened? To save face with the charity, he gets his fans to cough up some cash, he hands over a check from him, and it's all good between him and St. Judes.

Hmmm........

Fans coughing up cash so he can give it to St. Judes in "His Name" is the game here. Sounds like a good deal to me. How about you all send me some cash and I will cut a check for St. Judes for 100% of what was sent.

WTF is this donating a Million over a 5-10 year period that his site mentions? Thats {censored}ing chump change in this day and age.

• Members
depends on your definition of "talent", zakk has good fingers but his sense of music beyond the penatonic scale is non-existant, hence why many of his later solos sound identical and his riffs are nothing spectacular

Add to this statement overuse of pinch harmonics and I agree word for word.

I like Zakk too a degree(more so his pre 96 material) but geez all his spots and breaks sounds the fukkin same and his piano ballads and the push of saturated solos within them is :bor: :bor: :bor:
Sure he's talented but a one trick pony more so than ever these days. I can allready guess what the new BLS will sound like. Like the last 3.
Am I wrong?

• Members
gee i wasn't aware that you knew him personally... my bad... i guess i'm just being a dumb ass for thinking that some people actually give a {censored} about things enough to do something nice... wow.. how naive of me... i'll just become a bitter ass like everyone else... so when are you sending your donation to st judes?
:)

It doesnt take to much brain matter to figure ZW out. You are def' being naive about ZW being selfless with this deal. Lastly I don't donate to ST. Judes but have and do donate to other organizations that are involved with helping either people or animals.

• Members

Fans coughing up cash so he can give it to St. Judes in "His Name" is the game here. Sounds like a good deal to me. How about you all send me some cash and I will cut a check for St. Judes for 100% of what was sent.

WTF is this donating a Million over a 5-10 year period that his site mentions? Thats {censored}ing chump change in this day and age.

please tell me what is bad about this as long as the money goes to st judes... who gives a rats left nut whoes name is on that check? ask a kid who has to go through chemo and treatment if he cares if the money came from zakk wydle or little lord pissy pants from the hc forum.. i'm sure they don't care as long as the help is there.. you start the foundation and we'll all send you the money and you can put your name on the check... let me know where to send my donation

• Members
:idea:

Well, here's an interesting twist on the ZDCT (Zakk Donation Conspiracy Theory):

What if Zakk & Crew do indeed plan on giving 100% of these new donations to St. Judes -

BUT

- they're doing it because they essentially pledged funds to St. Judes from the auction of a custom chopper from 357 that never happened? To save face with the charity, he gets his fans to cough up some cash, he hands over a check from him, and it's all good between him and St. Judes.

Hmmm........

Ooh, I like that.. {censored}it! Now its on the interweb lets give it some legs!

• Members
Add to this statement overuse of pinch harmonics and I agree word for word.

I like Zakk too a degree(more so his pre 96 material) but geez all his spots and breaks sounds the fukkin same and his piano ballads and the push of saturated solos within them is
:bor:
Sure he's talented but a one trick pony more so than ever these days. I can allready guess what the new BLS will sound like. Like the last 3.

Am I wrong?

i agree, but hey it works for him... just like it works for almost every other band out there.. if he were to change it up and start doing it all different then we'd have another forum pissing and moaning about how he sold out and should get back to his "roots" it's a dammed if you do, dammed if you don't...

• Members

please tell me what is bad about this as long as the money goes to st judes... who gives a rats left nut whoes name is on that check? ask a kid who has to go through chemo and treatment if he cares if the money came from zakk wydle or little lord pissy pants from the hc forum.. i'm sure they don't care as long as the help is there.. you start the foundation and we'll all send you the money and you can put your name on the check... let me know where to send my donation

zakk now has a fairly public history of being a scam-artist, a liar, and a theif.

if this was at all about the kids, a theif wouldnt have to be the middleman.

this is all about a theif. theiving.

• Members

i agree, but hey it works for him... just like it works for almost every other band out there.. if he were to change it up and start doing it all different then we'd have another forum pissing and moaning about how he sold out and should get back to his "roots" it's a dammed if you do, dammed if you don't...

Yeah his early work is very good and dare I say classic. And instead of slaging Zakk for his playing of late the subject of the thread is more or less his

image these days. Weve seen Zakk in 1o years time go from a somewhat quiet and seemingly decent guy to a way overboard beer swilling biker wannabe act and combine that with his proven involvement in the 357 scam and thats where it starts too get ugly. And when it looked like Zakk and 357 was gonna have too pay up Zakk used his lawyers to far distance himself from what he had previously been a big part of. Its his integrity on that 357 issue that mainly burns everyone and sadly(on my part too) carries over too most subjects regarding Zakk. Sure he's a very good player but doesnt seem to be a very stand up guy overall and shows its not about the fans at all its about the $$$.

And its worth noting not every succesfull musician goes through this like Zakk is.

• Members
let me know where to send my donation

how about directly to st. jude's? that's the whole issue here. it is not difficult to donate directly to the children's hospital, but ZW is putting his name on it. as if donations are this new thing he invented.

"oh hey guys, check this out: we should give money to an entity that helps people out so that they can continue their great and generous...blah, blah, blah" (note: I'm not belittling st. jude's efforts)

"oh gee ZW, that's a swell idea and you're a swell guy for thinking up something like that!"

:rolleyes:

in my mind, that is basically what this boils down to. PR stunt. and we all know of the many reasons he needs it.

• Members

Look.....without going into details about tax breaks and other "perks" someone gets by creating "Foundations". All that aside. The number one reason why you shouldnt send any money to ZW is because he cant be trusted. Thats it. He cannot be trusted.

Whats that old saying? "Shame me once shame on you, shame me twice shame on me." Open your eyes dude...ZW is a sleazbag. YOU CANT TRUST HIM. The 357 ordeal wasnt enough of a sign for you as to who this guy really is?

There has been a link posted here to St.Judes already so that anyone who wants can donate directly can. Stop defending this ZW already. He dont deserve it or your money.

• Members

some more insight into the man known as Zakk Wylde
"I am so upset. Zakk Wylde played in Sacramento a few days ago. My hubby is having a major surgery next week. He can barley see. He is having an eye implantation on one eye and laser sugary on the other eye. His chances are 1 in 10 that he will loose his eye site all together. Zakk is his idol and he has been a fan since 1998, so I took my husband down to the radio station with some of his awesome memorabilia to get signed and to get a picture with him. He was so excited and even told the other 3 fans that were there if he lost his vision at least he would have seen Zakk one more time. Politics at the Radio station did not let us in the building so we waited out side. Zakk pulled up and hubby was literally shaking because he was there. Zakk looked at some of the items and told us he was running late but he would come back out to sign them when he was done. We waited 3 hours. Not only did Zakk not come back out he left thru a back door. How could he do this to one of his fans? There were only 5 of us there. I am hurt for my hubby and so disappointed with Zakk. Hubby is so hurt he says Zakk sings about loyalty and now my hubby is having a hard time listing to his music because he broke his faith in Zakks music. He actually believes in what Zakk sings about. All the fake radio people got their pictures and items signed by Zakk but his true fans got shut out. How do I bring his spirits back up after being so devastated?"
http://www.zakkwylde.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2247&start=0

• Members

"I am so upset..... Zakk looked at some of the items and told us he was running late but he would come back out to sign them when he was done. We waited 3 hours. Not only did Zakk not come back out he left thru a back door. How could he do this to one of his fans? There were only 5 of us there....
http://www.zakkwylde.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2247&start=0

funny though, that the wife didnt mention that those 4 other fans were carrying souvenir Louisville Sluggers. :confused:

• Members

"I am so upset. Zakk Wylde played in Sacramento a few days ago. My hubby is having a major surgery next week. He can barley see. He is having an eye implantation on one eye and laser sugary on the other eye. His chances are 1 in 10 that he will loose his eye site all together. Zakk is his idol and he has been a fan since 1998, so I took my husband down to the radio station with some of his awesome memorabilia to get signed and to get a picture with him. He was so excited and even told the other 3 fans that were there if he lost his vision at least he would have seen Zakk one more time. Politics at the Radio station did not let us in the building so we waited out side. Zakk pulled up and hubby was literally shaking because he was there. Zakk looked at some of the items and told us he was running late but he would come back out to sign them when he was done. We waited 3 hours. Not only did Zakk not come back out he left thru a back door. How could he do this to one of his fans? There were only 5 of us there. I am hurt for my hubby and so disappointed with Zakk. Hubby is so hurt he says Zakk sings about loyalty and now my hubby is having a hard time listing to his music because he broke his faith in Zakks music. He actually believes in what Zakk sings about. All the fake radio people got their pictures and items signed by Zakk but his true fans got shut out. How do I bring his spirits back up after being so devastated?"

ZW did that guy a favor by blowing him off.

• Members

Its just music. Zakk is just a guy. He's human and his crew pushes him to move along. Ive seen it a bunch. It's too bad that your husband didn't get to meet Zakk, but I guarantee that if Zakk had known anything about your husbands situation, he would have been right there regardless of radio rules. It's too bad about your husbands medical problems, but all that aside, it has happened to us all. Once I drove 850 miles to meet Zakk, got into the after party, and never got to speak to him. {censored} happens...

Yep.. When we met Zakk, the whole damn Doom Crew wuz griping at him to hurry up, he ignored them for a while and keep talking to us. After about 5 of them wouldn't leave him alone he finally said fine.. I guess we gotta do this, then in the the studio we went.. He wanted to spend as much time with us as he could..

Take into consideration what the others here said.
Zakk can't do it all and please every one of us. It just isn't possible,he's only human.
Under different cicumstances I'm sure Zakk would spend some quality time
with your husband and take pics and all that. Hope things work out with
your husband's health,thats the most important thing for him right now.

more from the same forum...2 sides to everything

• Members

Not to be a dick but this guys big hero was Zakk?! Kinda like your big hero being Dennis de Young or Mike Reno. Christ if you wanna go for also rans why not Bernie Torme? At least Jake E lee had some good riffs. But Zakk?! Probaly thought Kiss was real kick ass too.

• Members

Its just theivery, and lying, and being an asshole. Zakk is just a {censored}ing scumbag. He's an asshole and his crew are a sorry bunch of low-life henchmen. Ive seen it a bunch. It's too bad that your husband didn't get to meet the {censored}ing theif, but I guarantee that if our favorite con-artist (aside from Ed Roman) had known anything about your husbands situation, he would have been right there to let him know of a great new 357 promotion. It's too bad about your husbands medical problems, but all that aside, it has happened to us all. Once I drove 850 miles to meet a liar, got into the after party, and never got my money back. {censored} happens, and every time ZW is broughtup, it happens again...

Yep.. When we met this criminal, the whole damn Doosh Crew wuz gripping at his nuts, rubbing frantically. he ignored them for a while and keep trying to convince us to donate money to another scam. After about 5 of them wouldn't leave his scrotum alone he finally said fine.. I guess we gotta do this, then in the the studio we went, to dream up more ways to weasel money from 13yr olds.. He wanted to spend as much of the fans' monies as he could.

Take into consideration what the others here said.

Zakk can take money. and still have the worship of morons and steal from every one of us that he can. Its possible, and he'll keep trying, as he's a poor excuse for a human.

Under different cicumstances I'm sure Zakk would spend some more money of

your husband's, and take pics and all that. Hope things work out with

your husband's health,thats the most important thing for him right now.

more from the same forum...2 sides to everything

FIX'D

• Members

Not to be a dick but this guys big hero was Zakk?! Kinda like your big hero being Dennis de Young or Mike Reno. Christ if you wanna go for also rans why not Bernie Torme? At least Jake E lee had some good riffs. But Zakk?! Probaly thought Kiss was real kick ass too.

better off with Mel Torme.

and Rick Schroeder.

Archived