ot: New Zakk Wylde Scaammm??

BigBone

• Members

From the EPIC 357 SD thread (two threads totaling nearly 1000 pages):

hello crybabys,i wish i could mash your heads like a wah-wah pedal!!For all of you out there crying about not getting your free guitar,listen to this........I build the bikes for 357customs,i also have not recieved my guitar either,but i'm not crying because i am at 357 daily and i see how long everyone works because of a bunch of gutless crybabys,quit wasting everyones time and you'll get your {censored} sooner.Furthermore,every chopper i build is GIVEN to whoever,urban,mcgraw,and all the others, after it is ridden a year or so it is auctioned,donated or sold and ALL the money is donated to a very worthy charity,spinal meningitis,st.judes childens hospital and others.I stay behind building bikes,they stay behind shipping orders,we all work hard and we are all behind,and as for everyone at 357 i will back them all up 100%,chad,tim,daniel and boyd,and myself raullo.If you want a piece of MY ASS,just come on down to brentwood tn.,I don't work at 357,they are my friends,i am contracted only to build their bikes,and yes Daniel has ALWAYS paid me.So listen crybabys,fark with my friends and you fark with me,I will be glad to meet anyone, anywhere,anytime,trust me,after a tour of duty in Cambodia,i fear no man.........only GOD ."

The St. Judes Childrens Hospital reference might be the smoking gun.

Yup, KNEW I remebered something...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i was on the zw board 3 times (it was hacked 3 times). got kinda sick of signing up again and again. granted hes still my favorite guitar player (solely on skill), hes a sellout. signature guitar, amp, wah, overdrive, pickups, speaker, strings...all he needs is sig 9volts and cables. they are probably reading this now and thinking of marketing em.

• Members

wait wait wait... I could be wrong.. but I have some very vague recollection of 357 donating a bike for a childrens cancer hospital..

Could be wrong.. There was something like that though hmm...

You're absolutely correct. 357 Customs claimed they were offering a motorcycle for a raffle to benefit St. Judes. I remember it clear as day.

• Members

Yep ole Zakky is at it again. He was front and center on the 357 thing until the finger pointing began when none of the guitars were delivered. Then he did his best Schultz impersonation(I know nothing) and now hides behind all those lawyers and dumbass Bezerkers. Honestly though I think Zakk is a product of the Sharon Osbourne school of Cuntmanship and Douchebaggery. Hell he got the job with OZ in the first place because he was the best skilled guitarist who would work for peanuts and say yes Mommy to Sharon without question. And as irrelevant as RS is I say good he's not listed. Besides he's brought nothing new too guitar other than the overuse of pinch harmonics and overpriced sig's.

Early Zakk had promise but todays Zakk cant keep a promise. Just my .02 cents.

• Members
From the EPIC 357 SD thread (two threads totaling nearly 1000 pages):

hello crybabys,i wish i could mash your heads like a wah-wah pedal!!For all of you out there crying about not getting your free guitar,listen to this...

If you want a piece of MY ASS,just come on down to brentwood tn.,I will be glad to meet anyone, anywhere,anytime,trust me,after a tour of duty in Cambodia,i fear no man.........only GOD ."

This guy needs to simply shut the f*** up and get the goddamned punji-stick outta his fat ass!

Cambodia... give me a {censored}in break already :blah: :blah: :blah:

• Members

I agree with you completely, someone dropped the ball big time there. I didn't know his newsletter and management were pimping it too, I thought it was just on his message board, from Chad. That makes it a bit different.

Yep. I spoke with Tim Bolin (former BLS tour manager and 357 manager), Bob Ringe (Zakk's manager), Chad Dyer (Zakk's webmaster) and Daniel Bauguess (the scammer himself) prior to buying into that 'deal.' I didn't think it could be real either, but with those four people adamantly stating to me over the phone that it was legit, not to mention the emails posted at zw.com from Zakk's wife, what more proof could one ask for? That's right I talked to each one of those people PERSONALLY. Hell, I called Dyer 3-4 times when everything looked like it was going to hell in a handbasket and he always stood by Bauguess and the deal, even when I got pretty rude with him. Only after I called him a lying piece of {censored} the last time I talked to him did he change his demeanor.

I get REALLY sick of people saying "LOL...if its too good to be true it is...LOL." I did my research. I contacted everybody I should contact. It's not really that far out of line to think that an endorsee could swing a bulk rate deal on some import guitars to push a company he supposedly had some financial stake in. Companies run bigger {censored} that this all the time. Not to mention, but here we have essentially the entire management team, Zakk's wife, and the guy that 'owns' the company (357) that Zakk has been photographed with hundreds of times

• Members
Wow, you guys are really hating on someone helping to raise money for a children's hospital, one that survives on charitable donations. Hope you guys never have a child with cancer like I did.

Nowhere on that link does it say anything about giving Zakk money.

Well the news says that there will be a link up for donations soon ... but I still agree that it would be better served just to donate straight to St. Judes.

Also Zakk Wylde has been the part of scamming guitarists of their money, so why try to support him anyway.

Did you see where he says that Rolling Stone has their heads up their asses for not putting him in the top 20 Guitar Gods? I wonder why he didn't make the list? :D

• Members

am i the only one in the world who likes zakk wylde?? here's one for all of you who think he has sold out or that he is such a scam artist... all artists that are worth a {censored} have endorsment deals.. the music business is a business.. meaning that you are there to make money.. any person on this forum would love to have a fleet of lp's with there name on them.. if zakk was a sell out he'd be playing lame ass radio friendly bs, and more than likely he'd be on the cover of the lamest magazine in the world (rolling stone) soooo what if he is setting up a foundation to help st judes? he is reaching people that probably wouldn't have given directly to them (st judes) otherwise.. and a little fyi for all you know it alls... you cannot take donations for a charity and not deliver the money or keep some profit for yourself... it's highly illegal.. yeah it does happen but why would zakk do that when he banks a mint from endorsments, albums, performances, etc... rag on him all you want but one thing remains... zakk wylde is a bad ass guitar player... he has more talent than 90% of the people in this forum.. if he wants to use his fame and exposure to help st judes to raise money i say it is a great idea.. they need the help... i pray none of you are in need of st judes, but if you ever are well maybe you'll appreciate people like zakk trying to help out...:mad:

• Members
am i the only one in the world who likes zakk wylde?? here's one for all of you who think he has sold out or that he is such a scam artist... all artists that are worth a {censored} have endorsment deals.. the music business is a business.. meaning that you are there to make money.. any person on this forum would love to have a fleet of lp's with there name on them.. if zakk was a sell out he'd be playing lame ass radio friendly bs, and more than likely he'd be on the cover of the lamest magazine in the world (rolling stone) soooo what if he is setting up a foundation to help st judes? he is reaching people that probably wouldn't have given directly to them (st judes) otherwise.. and a little fyi for all you know it alls... you cannot take donations for a charity and not deliver the money or keep some profit for yourself... it's highly illegal.. yeah it does happen but why would zakk do that when he banks a mint from endorsments, albums, performances, etc... rag on him all you want but one thing remains... zakk wylde is a bad ass guitar player... he has more talent than 90% of the people in this forum.. if he wants to use his fame and exposure to help st judes to raise money i say it is a great idea.. they need the help... i pray none of you are in need of st judes, but if you ever are well maybe you'll appreciate people like zakk trying to help out...
:mad:

chad, please shut the {censored} up. bejoker.

• Members
depends on your definition of "talent", zakk has good fingers but his sense of music beyond the penatonic scale is non-existant, hence why many of his later solos sound identical and his riffs are nothing spectacular

he's got such a rock face though. biggest selling point,or so he thinks.

piano.jpg

ballzakk.jpg

zakkmonroe.jpg

• Members

depends on your definition of "talent", zakk has good fingers but his sense of music beyond the penatonic scale is non-existant, hence why many of his later solos sound identical and his riffs are nothing spectacular

no way you can say he doesn't have talent... just because he doesn't venture outside of a certain scale much doesn't mean he isn't talented... bb king doesn't venture much, dimebag didn't, nugent, angus young, billy gibbons, ace frehley, slash, etc... alot of guys have a certain "place" they tend to stay in but it is in no way a lack of talent... i understand that people fell ripped off by certain things in the past but a bad business decision has nothing to do with lack of talent...

• Members

am i the only one in the world who likes zakk wylde?? here's one for all of you who think he has sold out or that he is such a scam artist... all artists that are worth a {censored} have endorsment deals.. the music business is a business.. meaning that you are there to make money.. any person on this forum would love to have a fleet of lp's with there name on them.. if zakk was a sell out he'd be playing lame ass radio friendly bs, and more than likely he'd be on the cover of the lamest magazine in the world (rolling stone) soooo what if he is setting up a foundation to help st judes? he is reaching people that probably wouldn't have given directly to them (st judes) otherwise.. and a little fyi for all you know it alls... you cannot take donations for a charity and not deliver the money or keep some profit for yourself... it's highly illegal.. yeah it does happen but why would zakk do that when he banks a mint from endorsments, albums, performances, etc... rag on him all you want but one thing remains... zakk wylde is a bad ass guitar player... he has more talent than 90% of the people in this forum.. if he wants to use his fame and exposure to help st judes to raise money i say it is a great idea.. they need the help... i pray none of you are in need of st judes, but if you ever are well maybe you'll appreciate people like zakk trying to help out...
:mad:

It boggles my mind that You think ZW is doing this St. Judes deal out of the goodness of his {censored}ing heart. Haha.....think again. It's all about "Me & Mine" with that guy. Wake up dude.

• Members
You're absolutely correct. 357 Customs claimed they were offering a motorcycle for a raffle to benefit St. Judes. I remember it clear as day.

:idea:

Well, here's an interesting twist on the ZDCT (Zakk Donation Conspiracy Theory):

What if Zakk & Crew do indeed plan on giving 100% of these new donations to St. Judes -

BUT

- they're doing it because they essentially pledged funds to St. Judes from the auction of a custom chopper from 357 that never happened? To save face with the charity, he gets his fans to cough up some cash, he hands over a check from him, and it's all good between him and St. Judes.

Hmmm........

Archived