New baby day

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Well done Sean!

Get some sleep laddie!

Congrats and best wishes to ye and yer trouble & strife, not to mention yer bun out the oven.

Wow.

I bet that was the. worst. attempted. UK slangism. ever.

Anyhow, you catch my drift, I hope.

Cheers!

It encompassed a fair few dialects Brian, but then "..I'm bad. I'm nationwide":p

Thank you sir;)

• Members

Contraire, my last child saved my life, and even tho he's now 6 is my best friend, and this one will continue to enrich my life:)

I was doing a loose R.E.M. quote, but I didn't mean that it was the end as you know it in a bad way. I have two, a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. Each one ended the world as I knew it at that time. I see things much much differently, and that is a good thing. Both are interested in music. My son likes to grab my pick when I'm playing and do his own thing while I chord the quitar. My daughter likes to dance while I make up songs about her. But lately she has been hung up on me playing that Plain White T's song, Hey there Delilah.

I know what you mean about your 6 year old being your best friend. Both of mine are my best "pals", though my daughter informs me she isn't a "pal", she is a "princess". Anyway... again, Congratulations!!!

Archived