New baby day

• Moderators

Just thought I'd share, me new wee 'un arrived early Sundeh mornin, and a tad wee e were an all, just 4lbs 14oz, he's been in an incubator for a few days, but he's out now and sleeping for England, he has to be woken to be fed, so good stuff there. I don't drink, so a new guitar in celebration I think;)

He shall be called Aidan Varun, which is an Irish name teamed with an Indian name.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well done Papa. I got 3 myself, drive me up the wall most times, but life would be boring without them. That said, the oldest 2 are spending a few days with the grandparents, which is almost better than a vacation :D

I like the name. My sister and brother-in-law live in Dublin (he's Irish) and their kids all have very Irish names, Liam, Eabgha (sounds like Eva to us yanks) and Owen (but spelled in an Irish way I can never remember). Funny thing is when we do get together, my name is Ian, brother in law is Cian, sister is Anne, and add Liam, etc. and it gets very confusing:freak:

Good luck, cheers! And yes you do deserve a new guitar for that labor :thu: Get your wife something nice too.

Archived