NGD!!! (Rickenbacker 360 content)

Sfalj

• Members

Nice guitar. Is this your first Rickenbacker? They are FUN to play, and they sound great. Those hi gain pickups will overdirve a Marshall very nicely. Paul Weller, Peter Buck, and that dude from Radiohead all use 360's with hi gains.

By the way, if the bridge cover gets in your way, just remove it, but keep the screws in their holes on the guitar in case you ever want to replace it. Otherwise, they WILL get lost:-)

• Members

Man oh man, the pictures really don't do this guitar justice (hear that a lot on these forums). The finish job on it is stunning and the inlays on the fretboard are the best I have ever laid eyes on. Anyways, it is incredibly comfortable, I'm in love the neck on this thing, it fits just right.

I ordered it 9 months and a week ago (kept a pretty close count on my calendar) and finally got my hands on it yesterday. This is my first RIC and I don't have a hard time seeing why people love these, they're great.

Unfortunately I'm at my father's house for the weekend and only have a tiny 12watt Crate practice amp here but I'll get back to my Fender Hotrod Deluxe on Sunday.

I hear that these guitars sound incredible with a VOX AC30 so I might have to try one someday, just to find out exactly what people mean.

Anyways, thanks for all the replies, I'm going to go back and play now!

Archived