Who Is the Most Inscrutable HCEG member?

valentsgrif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I know who it is, and if would just think about for but a minuite...you would to!

hint....it is someone we all see all the time here, and we think we know all about them, and then again we know nothing at all.

"Them"? What's with all the gender-neutral pronouns?

Ooooooooooooooooooh! I get it. You mean me, don't you? :wave:

Hell, there's nothing so mysterious about me. The 90s were thick with women playing crappy rhythm guitar. I'm practically a cliche at this point.

If I were to quit my day job, I could put "crappy female rhythm guitar player" in the "profession" box on my tax form, and the IRS people would totally know what I meant.

I don't share a lot of details about myself out here on the vast naked Internets, but nothing about me is really interesting enough to rate an adjective like "inscrutable."

I'm just somebody who likes talking about guitars, like all the rest of you.

But just to clarify some of the speculation:

Yes, I really am female.
No, I'm neither exceptionally "hot" nor ugly.
Yes, I play guitar a lot.
No, I'm not buckethead.
Yes, I play in a band.
No, it's not anybody you've heard of.
Yes, I'm aware that my avatar creeps you out.
No, I have no plans to change it any time soon.

Anything else you really want to know, just ask. Can't promise I'll spill, but I'll at least respond and be nice about it.

Can we go back to talking about guitars now? :blah:

• Members
"Them"? What's with all the gender-neutral pronouns?

Ooooooooooooooooooh! I get it. You mean me, don't you?
:wave:

Hell, there's nothing so mysterious about me. The 90s were thick with women playing crappy rhythm guitar. I'm practically a cliche at this point.

If I were to quit my day job, I could put "crappy female rhythm guitar player" in the "profession" box on my tax form, and the IRS people would totally know what I meant.

I don't share a lot of details about myself out here on the vast naked Internets, but nothing about me is really interesting enough to rate an adjective like "inscrutable."

I'm just somebody who likes talking about guitars, like all the rest of you.

But just to clarify some of the speculation:

Yes, I really am female.

No, I'm neither exceptionally "hot" nor ugly.

Yes, I play guitar a lot.

No, I'm not buckethead.

Yes, I play in a band.

No, it's not anybody you've heard of.

Yes, I'm aware that my avatar creeps you out.

No, I have no plans to change it any time soon.

Anything else you really want to know, just ask. Can't promise I'll spill, but I'll at least respond and be nice about it.

Can we go back to talking about guitars now?
:blah:

I am sorry mona golais, it was not you of whom I spoke:poke:

• Members

mine's a clip-on!

I think it's about time you start clipping 'em on, on the inside of your pants where they belong. Clipping them on your chin and doing that "Hey! Look at me! I'm Peter Griffin with a curly beard!" gag got kind of old after the first day or so.

• Members
no, i just get caught doing illicit things a lot! oh, and ftr, i'm only here half the time i'm on this site. a lot of the time, i just don't take the initiative to turn off the computer.
:lol:

Haha!!! You're that stupid kid that always gets caught. You should learn to be a little more stealthy in your illicit affairs. :cop::freak:

Archived