Who Is the Most Inscrutable HCEG member?

valentsgrif

• Members

Certainly not I. I have WAY too big of a mouth to be insss.... scuoop.... isncreww.... what ever the hell you said.

Hmm, who might it be?

Are you quietly trying to insinuate, that someone among us might actually be a very famous person that we would all be quite suprised about if we knew?

Hmmm....... Very interesting................

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Actually, I was de-scrotumed about 10 years ago. I shoot blanks.

More stuff about minitruth you 'prolly didn't want to gno.
:rolleyes:

Well, my sperm are still alive and kicking...I've got a MONSTER sperm count for an old geezer...you ever need a loan, let me know....;)

:thu:

• Members

Are you quietly trying to insinuate, that someone among us might actually be a very famous person that we would all be quite suprised about if we knew?

Hmmm....... Very interesting................

I don't have the answer, I'm just trying to get an opinion on who people feel has done their best over time to reveal as little as possible about their true self or life circumstances (as opposed to their gear). Who makes you curious?

Maybe shoulda done a poll.

• Members
OMG. Mazi. He is the inscrutable one. QUOTE]

and we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!! tell me how many of you really know mazi? we have all seen his guitars, but what else do we know? nothing! a very few may have some idea, but for the most part we mortals have nothing more than a guess.:thu::thu::thu:

• Members

So what do with your balls? Just carry them around in your pocket, or does your wife keep them in her purse?

Actually, they just shot me up with valium and cut a couple of tubes.

It's known as a vasectomy. We really didn't want kids.

• Members

and we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!! tell me how many of you really know mazi? we have all seen his guitars, but what else do we know? nothing! a very few may have some idea, but for the most part we mortals have nothing more than a guess.

this is true, but I would say that other than the very young forumites which are just school kids, and people like Bbreaker who gets asked about his life constantly, how much do we really know about most forumites?

• Members

bbreaker: all I know is he owns most every cool guitar ever made.

How did that collection go from "I'll buy my first guitar today" to "AVALANCHE!"

Mazi yes....

Red Ant is cool but why does he slum here with us? He's won MAJOR

AWARDS after all.

There's lots more.

• Members

Actually, they just shot me up with valium and cut a couple of tubes.

It's known as a vasectomy. We really didn't want kids.

You made it sound as though you had a sackectomy. I was just curious as to how someone would transport their balls after such an operation. I know I wouldn't want to have to transport my balls in anything other than the original containment unit. It's already hard enough to go out of the house without forgetting my car keys, cell phone or wallet.

• Members

this is true, but I would say that other than the very young forumites which are just school kids, and people like Bbreaker who gets asked about his life constantly, how much do we really know about most forumites?

I know you have some very very nice guitars, one the was built for you by.....hmmm ok I forgot. that you have a wide verity of music taste's, but I think of you as more of a jazz guy:p

as for me, my life is pretty much an open book around here, the only thing I have not and will not talk about is where I fit in, in the music biz.

Archived