Picture023.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture031.jpg

i love it looks great and finally have my own dimebag tribute model, saved up for a little while so im well happy, i appreciate a lot of people are split on these kind of guitars so each to their own, but it sounds good when i tested it in the shop.

:wave:

• Members

It's amazing how far they've ridden the Dimebag cashcow.. The entire brand seems to be based on being a "tribute" to him.. I bet they've made more money off him since he got snuffed than he ever made off them when he was alive..

• Members

It's amazing how far they've ridden the Dimebag cashcow.. The entire brand seems to be based on being a "tribute" to him.. I bet they've made more money off him since he got snuffed than he ever made off them when he was alive..

yeah, i do agree, i like dimebag for a long time so this guitars suited me, the other models are very very expensive and the razorbacks i cant stand the sight of, apparantly he designed them before his death according to dean guitars, but yeah they must shift a lot of units in his name.

• Members

yeah, i do agree, i like dimebag for a long time so this guitars suited me, the other models are very very expensive and the razorbacks i cant stand the sight of, apparantly he designed them before his death according to dean guitars, but yeah they must shift a lot of units in his name.

I was reading about these around the time he got smoked, and they showed his pencil/crayon sketches of them. So he did indeed design them, I just wish they hadn't watered his name down so soon after he died. I prefer Fender's way of doing it. 1 guitar, several years (or decades) after someone dies.. Much classier.

But, I don't want to poopoo your NGD. The politics behind the existance of a guitar shouldn't get in the way of you jammin down on it! HNGD!

Archived