Lets see your OLD Carvins!!!

rog951

• Members

Did you buy that one on ebay? If you did, it's an 83, and it's a CM-130.

And I'm still jealous.

I've got the jones for an OLD Carvin lately. I pulled out my Daion lasts night and almost got over it though. That's a nice axe.

• Members

And I'm still jealous.

I've got the jones for an OLD Carvin lately. I pulled out my Daion lasts night and almost got over it though. That's a nice axe.

I'm still in awe of that Daion of yours! What a fantastically beautiful axe!

Oh, sorry, Carvin content:

2000 (too new I know)

2317878985_709b22f472.jpg

• Members

Mine is an '82 DC200k like stacerdamen's with block inlay and (originally) gold hardware. My avatar is the only pic I have right now on this laptop. I've refinished the hardware but gonna go to all black. I kinda got tired of the gold. My folks bought it for me for high school graduation.
Sorry, I don't have any other pics. I'll try to add some later.

• Members

If I remember correctly, those were made by Hofner for Carvin...

For sure they did the neck. It's a tiny neck. The Carvin Museum guy used to post here. He knows Carvins. Carvins used to be more affordable to the masses.

• Members

And I'm still jealous.

Nah, I got a CM-140 off a guy over on the Gear Page. I saw that CM-130 though and I think that's what got me thinking about these things again. How much did the one on ebay end up going for?

• Members

Nah, I got a CM-140 off a guy over on the Gear Page. I saw that CM-130 though and I think that's what got me thinking about these things again. How much did the one on ebay end up going for?

Looking forward to seeing that!

I'm jonesin for that plank look.

It sold for about 270. I would been in there, but I got the distinct feeling that it was being shill'd up.

Archived