Yellow strats?

ak47dragunov

• Members

It's probably an aged Vintage or Olympic White.

I prefer the non-aged Vintage White, which is common with the current MIM Standards. The most recent Squier Bullet Strat has a color that claims to be "Vintage White", but it looks more "Banana Pudding" to me ;)

• Members

Completeguitard, the irony is the guitar (tele bass?) out of the picture to the left of the yellow guitar is the exact color the OP is looking for and you cropped it out of the picture lol. That looks like the vintage white he is looking for. I like both but prefer the vintage white to the vivid Top Banana Yellow (Mopar color)

• Members

Completeguitard, the irony is the guitar (tele bass?) out of the picture to the left of the yellow guitar is the exact color the OP is looking for and you cropped it out of the picture lol. That looks like the vintage white he is looking for. I like both but prefer the vintage white to the vivid Top Banana Yellow (Mopar color)

Its actually a P-bass. haha. yes, I did crop it out of the picture, that is pretty funny. I like the brighter graphitti yellow on my strat, but the subdued cream looks pretty nice on this precision bass. It reminds me of paul simonon's cream precision.

headstock.jpg

bassfront1.jpg

Archived