NGD: Lindert Locomotive S

ArKay

• Members

Calling the kettle black? :lol:

I couldn't resist.. the wife liked it, so how could I not? :) I was the only one interested at the high reserve it went for. One week later there was a MIA one up and it didn't hit its reserve either (stopped at $225). I paid more for mine, but I don't care. :D

• Members

Thanks all :wave:

sweet. aslan, my world famous guitar kitten, says 4 paws up

:thu:

would like to get a deeper in dept review once you spent some time with it:wave:

Will do :) I would love to take it apart to see what's under the weird grill cloth. :D I read that they are semi-hollow, but it's not too light. Body's made from resin AFAIK. I will probably have to wait until I get back home to find out since I only have basic tools here. :cry:

• Members

I've been eyeballing those for years online and always dug the hell out of them but never have had a chance to play or even see one in person. Really looking forward to a full review. Could kick the GAS into full gear. My SG Special is close to being sold and will have more than enough extra cash... Damn it! I do like the thumbs up headstock, just cool!

But contrats man, she is a beauty!

• Members

Nice one. I see them pop up now and then and have always liked them. had a chance to get one on the cheap a few years back and passed, but I kinda regret it. good luck finding any infor about them, its pretty scarce, but a little googling and you should find what you need.

Happy NGD

• Members

Nice one. I see them pop up now and then and have always liked them. had a chance to get one on the cheap a few years back and passed, but I kinda regret it. good luck finding any infor about them, its pretty scarce, but a little googling and you should find what you need.

Happy NGD

They didn't even have specs in their catalogs (Vintaxe has one from '98).

You can find them for cheap with some digging. And some sellers demand insane prices, like this guy here...

http://www.justguitars.com.au/vintage-guitars/vintage-guitar-detail.php?guitar=1524

He sold it for $1,350 :eek:

Here's a cheaper one, MIA it seems.

http://www.musicmann.net/usedguitars.html

Archived