NGD!! Explorer GC deal $324

ksguitars

• Members

That's right boys, it's true..if you can find one they are $324, actually onsale for $499 with a case, but $324 without..

Not many left out there in stores...I bought one without the case. No haggling, just rung it up, the clerks mouth dropped to the floor and I got a nice new explorer. Took me awhile to post this because I was rocking it out.

There were actually alot of deals at GC right now but they don't put the tags out on the guitars so nobody knows what is on sale until you ring it up and look on the computer. The sales staff doesn't even know what's on sale. This was for CA stores. We searched and found only 2 others in southern california...good luck, if you call tell them to hold it so they don't bag it.

This is by far my best deal ever!

receipt posted for the doubters

Hmmm...that sounds amazing

I'll go check it out. My GC is usually chock full of the faded explorers. If I can walk out with one at that price I'll be posting about my NGD too

• Members

k, so I've got a gibson LP Studio with basicaly the same finnish as that explorer... and I hear the pickups in my LP are better than thouse explorer ones... BUT if i can get an explorer for 325$ should I... theres basicaly no advantage over the lp...

• Members

That's right boys, it's true..if you can find one they are $324, actually onsale for $499 with a case, but $324 without..

Not many left out there in stores...I bought one without the case. No haggling, just rung it up, the clerks mouth dropped to the floor and I got a nice new explorer. Took me awhile to post this because I was rocking it out.

There were actually alot of deals at GC right now but they don't put the tags out on the guitars so nobody knows what is on sale until you ring it up and look on the computer. The sales staff doesn't even know what's on sale. This was for CA stores. We searched and found only 2 others in southern california...good luck, if you call tell them to hold it so they don't bag it.

This is by far my best deal ever!

receipt posted for the doubters

probably a special that store was running, no way thats a nationwide sale

• Members

I just got back from the Avondale, AZ store. Bought their last Explorer Worn Brown for.....$324!

Get on it boys, they'll be all gone everywhere soon.

WOW. I thought I got a steal at $441. I just finished playing mine, what a killer guitar.Congrats.

• Members
He deleted the pic of the receipt. I know not why.

Got me one too. I bought it with the case. Ya gotta get a case.

Now I just need a worn brown LP VM

Agreed, I just couldn't swallow $176 for a case...I'll order one from somewhere or another. In my haste and excitement, I forgot a stand :facepalm:

Archived