My Little Girl is gone

Axeslinger

• Members

Dear Axeslinger,

I'm sorry that I haven't posted to this thread earlier but frankly, I've been avoiding it like the plague. Life is a nightmare right now I'm not in a very good place and this thread only makes me feel worse, plus I really can't can't think of a single thing to say to help you feel better. "My condolences" just seems inadequate. The reason I'm posting is because I finally read the thread and I see you beating yourself up with guilt. Don't. Hindsight is irrelevant and I'm sure that whatever you did or didn't do was done out of love and respect for your daughter and how can that be the wrong thing to do? I don't think time heals all wounds but at least it may sting a little less. You and your wife have my deepest sympathy (see, doesn't help at all does it?).

Erica was beautiful.

Roy :cry:

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My condolences to you, brother.

You know - we're all just renting space on this big rock - if you have someone close to you that you have some 'bad blood' between you or you have not said it in a while - take the time NOW to let them know how much you care & value them in your life.

• Members

I'm sitting here at work with tears streaming down my face reading this thread. I can't begin to imagine the pain you're feeling. I don't know that I could show the restraint that you have in this situation. I pray that God helps you and your family through this, man. Today has to be a rough day for you...

Prayers sent and you'll be heavy on my thoughts all day...

Here's my little boy, and the pride of my life:
menmine.jpg
nateleslie.jpg
nate_me_guitar.jpg
natepenguin.jpg

Archived