My Little Girl is gone

Axeslinger

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Condolences and mojo sent.

This has to be a hard day for you and the family.
If I recall right, you guys used to play some music together.
Do a little of that in her memory today as well.
My16y.o. and I both play when I have him with me.
I can't imagine to know what you are going through but hang in there.
And again so sorry for your loss.

• Members

I just read every post on all 33 pages of this thread.... I'm simultaneously heartbroken for the OP and overwhelmed at how many have reached out to him. This is often a cold and wicked world, as evidenced by what Axe has gone through, but there is still kindness to be found, as evidenced by the members of this forum.

You're good folks here......

Axe, I'd say I'm sorry but it just doesn't seem sufficient. I'm praying for you.

• Members

Axeslinger -

I'm fairly new to these boards, and although I've seen your avatar many times, and every time wondered who Erica, I never asked because I figured it was too personal, it wasn't until today that I knew.

I am so sorry for your loss, and I really have no words beyond that to convey my sympathy.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Members

Axe, I'm thinking no one EVER "gets over" something like this. I sincerely pray that in the years to come that your memories can some how bring you more comfort than pain. I've only lost a parent, and even after 9 years, I still have tough days. I'm sure that pales in comparison to a child. God Bless you and your family. You guys remain in my prayers man.

Archived