post your pedalboards

mbengs1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

'll play! This is my configuration at present and I run it a few different ways depending on what I'm playing and/or playing and recording. The top photo is what I play through most of the time and it's straight forward, goes into the tuner and out of the looper.

The second photo is a dirt only board and I run it into either the tuner (running through that board does not effect guitar tuning) or the Holy Grail plugs into the first dirt pedal and the noise suppressor plugs into the loop pedal.

I power everything using Godlyke wall warts for silent running.

​In addition to what's below I have a Danelectro Fish and Chip EQ. The EQ pedal will give you a different result with each dirt pedal depending on whether you run it before the first dirt pedal or after the last dirt pedal. One way is suppose to be a Dumble Amp effect but I can't say as I don't own a Dumble but it does give a different result.

I have a Danelectro Cool Cat Vibrato pedal. I have a Dunlop basic Wah pedal and a Dunlop JD4S Rotovibe (picked up for $35) that I use when the urge hits me.

I've been putting this together for 20 years and I've done it on the cheap (several stupid deals of the day. Craig's List. Friend's on Forums) and for a long time I've spent more time looking for what I think will work with what I have to give me what I'm looking for rather than causing me to changing pedals in and out. Example, I recently picked up that DOD Boneshaker for under $50 and it can be dialed in to enhance other dirt pedals or distorted amps and does a heck of a job. Another on the cheap example is the Metal Zone pedal that I know someone snickered at; $20. MT2 stacked with the DS1, SD1, or Mojomojo pedal gives great results. The Big Muff with the SD1 or Mojomojo is also nice.

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-9\/r90\/30124754_1908952599116516_1014726111399254747_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d9c3539e6858ca90eb97dc71521a2722&oe=5BB0ED8B"}[/img2]

​[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-9\/32897995_1955375191140923_5034090163588825088_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=53a7cf4548304ef0792202d943001f8f&oe=5BA7CFF8"}[/img2]

• Members

up to a dozen pedalboards now :eek2: but i'll go with this one for show-n-tell, i think it swings well above it's weight class

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tD5lLRtJ.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t147.4 KB ID:\t32268863","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32268863","data-size":"full","title":"D5lLRtJ.jpg"}[/ATTACH]

joyo powertune in, ehx cockfight, marvel rumble drive, paul c timmy, ehx pitchfork, digitech ventura vibe, catalinbread BE deluxe, and L6 verbzilla out.

a mission expressionator allows the bespeco exp pedal to control the fuzz/wah, pitchshifter, and delay

• 1 month later...
  • Members

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":32298573}[/ATTACH]

Well here is what I redid today. Removed some of the things I wasn't using much, and went back to my basics. It is hard to see the board itself, but it is a medium sized VooDoo Lab Dingbat with VDL Mondo power supply. At the bottom of the picture is a VDL PX-8 looper with midi.

#1 is Klon KTR

#2 is JHS Calhoun v2 Red

#3 is Eventide H9 with Mission Engineering SP-H9 expression pedal

#4 is Eventide H9 with Source Audio Footswitch (to engage tuner)

#7 is Source Audio Nemesis echo

#8 is Source Audio Ventris reverb

In front of this board I sometimes use a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe that no longer fits on the pedalboard. I can control most of the board with my MidiMouse. At the end of the midi chain is a VDL midi switcher that I use to control amp reverb and channel selection when using MIDI.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Oh, NOW I see this thread after creating a new one.. so here goes, I'll try to delete the new one I created in a moment :)

My Board:

Signal path starts at bottom right. Guitar goes to:

Crybaby Wah (Standard model)

Boss Volume Pedal

Boss Chromatic Tuner

MXR Super Badass distortion

EQ Devices Hoof Reaper Dual pedal

Xotic SL Drive

Xotic BB Boost/Preamp

EQ Devices Bit Commander

Chain wraps back to right-middle into:

EHX POG2