Breaking Bad Is Back

Player99

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FRANCH BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

My all time favorite show. That was one of the better show openings. Love Mike's character development and how Skylar is literally crippled with fear when she's in the same room as Walt now.

• Members

Any place online to watch these? Youtube links? Preeez?

iTunes? Amazon? $1.99 for standard def $2.99 for HD. You can buy the whole season for a discounted price. Mind you their are only 8 episodes this year and they are finishing the rest of the season next year. I think I paid 10 bucks for half the season which is 8 episodes.

• Members

I was thinkin they should have killed Mike when they had the slightest chance in the first episode, but then again, if they're going to cook, I guess they need the muscle. I'd have killed that troll lookin bastard.

• Members

i have 2 left of season 4, and the first 2 episodes of this season are on my DVR. Its a race against time for me to finish last season and watch this season before my wife accidentally erases them... :o

• Members

i have 2 left of season 4, and the first 2 episodes of this season are on my DVR. Its a race against time for me to finish last season and watch this season before my wife accidentally erases them...
:o

Hey how's the leg? I take it you are out of the hospital?

• Members

Am I the only one who dislikes Mike? Never liked him and his bullying of Walt and Jesse. He's killed a lot more people than them 2 and apparently had done some other stuff when he was a cop in Philly.

People say they can't get on board with Walt but at the same time they like Mike? :confused:

• Members

Am I the only one who dislikes Mike? Never liked him and his bullying of Walt and Jesse. He's killed a lot more people than them 2 and apparently had done some other stuff when he was a cop in Philly.

People say they can't get on board with Walt but at the same time they like Mike?
:confused:

Not much of a fan of Mike. Always seemed like they wrote him to be just a little too good at his job.

Though I enjoyed him in the latest episode. Less hard ass talk and sour faces and a lot more getting to business and killing {censored}ers. That was nice

Do we need to wrap spoilers in this thread?

Archived