Challenge....how good are you at research?

Rothstaman

• Members

ok I consider myself pretty good at internet searching but I have only found one other post about a guitar I am researching and no one replied to it. There is nothing out there and I have looked pretty good.

The name is Breckenridge.

model c41c (i think)

Classical guitar made in Korea with a carved headstock and back.

Go.

• Members

Any instruments made in the orient can be difficult to find information on. You have both a communication and a language barriers to deal with and you may also have companies wanting to keep information private. Allot of companies change hands and pre internet information is lost. Companies that make guitars may not want to exploit where they are made or whether the instruments are branded or copied illegal etc. Many of the people who build them may not have enough education to keep records on the builds no less afford a computer to post them.

In the end, if its for playing purposes, the only thing that matters is if the instrument plays and sounds good.

If its a resale issue I don't know of any Korean Blue books for pricing. Unless the brand has name recognition, its pot luck on resale no matter how well its made.

Archived