Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously vouch for the polytune. I just got into a car accident, and it was hanging out in the backseat. Powered on today without a scratch

Comment

I seriously vouch for the polytune. I just got into a car accident, and it was hanging out in the backseat. Powered on today without a scratch

Maybe a new Marketing campaign slogan for TC ELectronics?

Comment

So I tried my fuzz face tonight with the TU2 in front of it, and then completely removed from the chain. Actually sounded better with it in front. Only other pedal is a Cathedral, Hardwire SC-2 and a EB Vol Jr. Sounded better with all four, than just the fuzz on its own. I almost think something is going on with the fuzz itself, just seemed to lose a lot of high end tonight. Weather related? But it's a BC108 chip in it, so I doubt that's an issue.

Comment

I downloaded the Polytune app for iphone when it was free - works well enough that I am actually considering buying the pedal.

That's how I did it exactly. I love the pedal. It works better than I thought it would.

Comment

I downloaded the Polytune app and actually decided not to buy the pedal. I like the Strobotune app way better.
            Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses

i'll have you bounced off of this site.

Originally Posted by Echoes

I say this all the time....today's 'liberals' are small minded 'trolls' ....scumbag immoral low life thieves really...

Originally Posted by John Ellis

While you're here, can I ask why you haven't dealt with the thread claiming that I and several others here are sponsors of terror?

Comment

I was debating between the PB and the Turbo Tuner...

I ended up getting the poly tune...I liked the Price/features.

However, I think the TT is the most accurate.
              Fender/PRS/Mesa

Comment

Was it wearing it's belt?
                I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

i have been using the pitchblack, and it works pretty darn well, i was even able to see it at an outdoor gig this past weekend
                  long, strong, and down to get the friction on......

youtube.com/roccotanto (for pedal demos and stuff)
                  magnatune.com/artists/lvxnova
                  twitter: @bobbydevito

Comment

i picked up a poly tune today and was happy to find the poly setting is actually practical and not ust HCFX hype
                    Originally Posted by ToneClone89

In America we use intercourse to express approval.

So, I approve.

Comment

No problems with the Pitchblack myself and I much prefer it to the TU-2.
                      Good deals: WAWBanks, AimmarCair, MPH, Eshu, AidyCM, Daysofspeed, Arcaneaether, ChuckNorris1982, Snufkino x2, Sikor, Jakkeh, Aksman, Messiah, Barnaby Hardly, Raelm (eBay), Ex-Cowboy, Zoidberg (eBay), MaximusBassMan, SG1, The P-ManBlogMusicFormerly known as Mike_Muse_Rage

Comment

No problems with the Pitchblack myself and I much prefer it to the TU-2.

^this.
                        Also, IMHO, it's a tank. So whomever may say it is toy-like, I'd say they may be more interested in UFC than playing guitar. I got mine for $70 shipped new on eBay with a free patch cable about 2.5 years ago or so. I don't know if there's a different model that I don't know about, but I feel like my Pitchblack is sturdier than my TU-2 was. Plus its smaller and sleeker.
                        Good luck on the decision!
                        member of the sg army
                        SPAM:
                        EHX Little BigMuff

Comment

Working...
                        X