Dear Robo

echodeluxe

• Members

hey, man. how are you?

oh good i dont care. stop being such a c***.

you had a brief period at the end of last year or maybe summer where you stopped being such a c*** and your posting was actually enjoyable/helpful/not cunty.

im all for laughing at the expense of others every so often, but i mean, you just really wear out the funny sometimes. i mean, there are times when you post i just wish you would have a horrible accident that would make it impossible for you to work a keyboard ever again.

please, shut the {censored} up for a while. you make this forum suck sometimes. bring back grizzled old dad robo, and take this piece of {censored} backwoods ass{censored} jealous-of-younger-more-attractive-dudes persona and shoot it out back, cuz it needs to die.

signed,

{censored} you, you c***.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dear echo, this will not be the year of the spanish canyons after all, I am sorry.

You should try to learn from your failures tho and don't dwell in the negativity

yeah youre right theres not enough room for us and lumpy gravy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Members

lot of comic critics in this joint. one guy laughs, another proclaims, "that's not funny!"

if you're not funny the way i like funny to be, then i'm going to stop buying your fried chicken and hope you go out of business!

Archived