Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pastor Honk, is there a place for me in Heaven?
    O)))

Comment

O)))

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Naterel
        View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAnj8X9zTC0
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Naterel
          View Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Pastor Honk, are there tears in Heaven?
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER WE HAD A FAMILY REUNION IN A CHURCH IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. WE WERE PLAYING HIDE AND GO SEEK. MY COUSIN AND I WERE HIDING BACK NEAR THE PREACHER THINGY WHERE HE STANDS, TALKS, AND **************** AND SINCE I WAS A LITTLE FAT KID I WAS BREATHING SO HARD WE WERE IMMEDIATELY FOUND. CHURCH MAKES ME FEEL FAT.

THERES GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY/

Comment

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER WE HAD A FAMILY REUNION IN A CHURCH IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. WE WERE PLAYING HIDE AND GO SEEK. MY COUSIN AND I WERE HIDING BACK NEAR THE PREACHER THINGY WHERE HE STANDS, TALKS, AND **************** AND SINCE I WAS A LITTLE FAT KID I WAS BREATHING SO HARD WE WERE IMMEDIATELY FOUND. CHURCH MAKES ME FEEL FAT.

THERES GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY/

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                    View Post

idk

Comment

View Post

idk

Comment

so clapton lied

Comment

so clapton lied

Comment

View Post

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying,

Comment

View Post

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying,

Comment

tabernacle

so clapton was right...God wipes away your tears when you get to heaven

Comment

Working...
                                X