Ask Pastor Honk......

arthurdent'd

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER WE HAD A FAMILY REUNION IN A CHURCH IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. WE WERE PLAYING HIDE AND GO SEEK. MY COUSIN AND I WERE HIDING BACK NEAR THE PREACHER THINGY WHERE HE STANDS, TALKS, AND {censored} AND SINCE I WAS A LITTLE FAT KID I WAS BREATHING SO HARD WE WERE IMMEDIATELY FOUND. CHURCH MAKES ME FEEL FAT.

THERES GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY/

• Members

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER WE HAD A FAMILY REUNION IN A CHURCH IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. WE WERE PLAYING HIDE AND GO SEEK. MY COUSIN AND I WERE HIDING BACK NEAR THE PREACHER THINGY WHERE HE STANDS, TALKS, AND {censored} AND SINCE I WAS A LITTLE FAT KID I WAS BREATHING SO HARD WE WERE IMMEDIATELY FOUND. CHURCH MAKES ME FEEL FAT.

THERES GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY/

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

Pastor Honk, are there tears in Heaven?

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying,

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

Pastor Honk, are there tears in Heaven?

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying,

Archived