Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could use an assistant or two... (co-moderator candidates)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone call me when the swimsuit competition starts..

You & I Dave It was destined.

Comment

• Anyone but Icehouse should be fine.

Comment

I am melting.

Comment

I thought you kinda loved me a little bit.

Comment

• Tom, we don't allow videos in sigs. Please remove it.

Thanks.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Tom, we don't allow videos in sigs. Please remove it.

Thanks.

Comment

• Aldo? Mod?
                GREAT DEALS WITH: fellsilver | washuffitze3 | Verence | numbcomfortably | comfortablynumb | drasp | curehardy | NaylorStrat | sam.gans | theweight | arcarsenal72 | hivedestruction | rabott13 | angelhair0 | duderanimous

GEAR:
                American Vintage 52 Tele | Epiphone Les Paul
                Boss FV-500H | TU-2 | Timmy | Screwdriver | Monsterpiece MkIII | TimeBender
                JTM-45

GO LSU

Comment

• Would it be assistant moderator or assistant to the moderator?

GREAT DEALS WITH: fellsilver | washuffitze3 | Verence | numbcomfortably | comfortablynumb | drasp | curehardy | NaylorStrat | sam.gans | theweight | arcarsenal72 | hivedestruction | rabott13 | angelhair0 | duderanimous

GEAR:
                  American Vintage 52 Tele | Epiphone Les Paul
                  Boss FV-500H | TU-2 | Timmy | Screwdriver | Monsterpiece MkIII | TimeBender
                  JTM-45

GO LSU

Comment

Phillip is playing hard to get.

Comment

bwahahahhaahhahha
                      My Band

Gear Demos

Teh Good Dealz : radiosilence, IvIark, tanners, heartfeltdawn, rawk100, Astatine

Originally Posted by royal c johnson

i don't care what it says. just put something in your sig and make it seem like i said it. this could be fun.

Comment

• pick me

Comment

• I would definitely vote for Melx or Fender&EHX4Ever as mods.

I'd be willing to take the position as well. I'm here often, and haven't ever had any sort of moderation issues. If I'm here, I might as well be keeping things on track.
                          www.noisemakereffects.com

Boutique, hand-built pedals and amplifiers!

Noisemaker Effects
                          Twitter||Facebook

Comment

• i don't have any recs, except i would like to suggest that we have mods located at different parts of the globe. For example, one from the uk and 2 from the states..one in the west coast and the other east coast. This way you will have a mod on at all times, well mostly...

Comment

• Good point SVB, and that's something in Gareth's favor - he's in Northern Ireland IIRC.

But I don't know if the board could handle two Irishmen...

Q. Why did God invent Whiskey and beer?

A. He didn't want the Irish to rule the world.

Q. What's an Irish seven course meal?

A. A six pack of Guinness and a potato.

Disclaimer: I'm joking. I can only say that because I'm an Irish-American; as my grandmother puts it - "about as Irish as Paddy's pig."

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• i don't have any recs, except i would like to suggest that we have mods located at different parts of the globe. For example, one from the uk and 2 from the states..one in the west coast and the other east coast. This way you will have a mod on at all times, well mostly...

That's a great suggestion. I think that could work out nicely.
                                www.noisemakereffects.com

Boutique, hand-built pedals and amplifiers!

Noisemaker Effects
                                Twitter||Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X