Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could use an assistant or two... (co-moderator candidates)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was clear from the start that the Condem and Vilify thread was just pointless with people posting pictures of tambourines and stuff!

People were posting their metal rigs. You clearly didn't even read it.

Comment

• Bureaucrats!!!
      O)))

Comment

• Agreed ftmfw
        and the closing of the condemn and vilify thread just seemed stupid. don't make whoever reported it a mod...

Comment

• why did that thread get closed? tremendously dumb wtf

Comment

• Boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Comment

• It wasn't a parody thread. There's the current pedal board thread. Then someone made a praise and worship thread. That was fine. Then someone made a Pagan thread. That was fine. Then someone made a heavy metal thread. That got locked.
              Originally Posted by 80sShred4TheWin

now they are raiding are forum, but what they don't know is that what really makes us mad is ed roman and line 6 spider amps.

Comment

• My Official locked thread appreciation thread got locked cause people here are wankers, paging Seajay for the SIG
                O)))

Comment

• I'm not impressed. Is this where this forum is going?

Comment

• I wish someone would lock that praise and worship thread.

or take it far away to a religious forum.

we have a 'post your rig thread' and a 'post your pedalboard' thread.

what next? 'post your white power rig'

Comment

Well we know it wasnt Melx, hes one of us
                      O)))

Comment

• Well we know it wasnt Melx, hes one of us

what wasn't me?

mate, I didn't even put myself up to be a mod here....

Comment

• Post Your Overweight Middle-Aged Blues-Tribute Band Rig

Comment

agree with your sentiment there

Comment

This is why Melx = .
                              The Ampeg Flight Crew | 35+ Good Trades
                              SPAM! - Boss RC-2 Mods!

Comment

Well, one could also argue that those who troll the praise and worship thread should be banned. Also, the argument could be made that people who attempt to equate Christians with Neo-Nazis (and here, I thought the Nazis were aetheists) should be banned. It's all a slippery slope. The Praise and Worship thread isn't hurting anyone. Veil's Satanic Death Metal thread wasn't hurting anybody. Why don't we leave well enough alone?
                                This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
                                A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
                                It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
                                As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
                                -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

Working...
                                X