Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude gay people think im gay and WONT STOP HITTING ON ME!! even when I tell them im straight. how does this make me a homophobe? what have i done to hurt their gay pride?

This thread is REALLY awesome.
    Originally Posted by Reaganomics!

Maybe they cut Bin Laden open and found 14 million jobs inside of him

TRANSACTIONS WITH: JakeYanachek, StratAtak83, gener, Zlandicar, Inscho, TylerDurden24, cactuscool3r, coreopsisjay, GraceNotes, XanaduNEX, mfergel, mlabbee, hangwire, johnrambo, Small Stone, 6StrngStrangler, loomer415, EDS, thatmullingskid, TomCray , myTakamine, Sherwin, Belt, readymade, conky, sonaboy, cdawzrd, jackpotjewell, mcerreta, Overwhelmed987, thefragile103, zachary xxx, six acre lake

Comment

KINDA LIKE LADY GAGA
      Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

definitely getting the feeling that El Kabong secretly has some pretty strong homosexual desires but he's trying really really hard to repress them

UMM no I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex. I consider three guys having gay sex in a bathroom stall at WORK in a hospital slightly deviant.

Comment

Post a pic of your flowery guitar. Someone quote this.
        PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

best thread ever. thanks for the sig quote

Comment

IT'S EVEN GETTING BETTER!
            Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

UMM no I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

in your dreams.

...... either that or you are a sex god with an ass more desirable than J Lo.

Comment

I HEART THIS THREAD SO MUCH THANK YOU EL KABONGGGG

still sort of unsure whether a person like El Kabong could actual exist in this dimension

Comment

in your dreams.

...... either that or you are a sex god with an ass more desirable than J Lo.

well its true but technically I was supposed to be his wife for 25k

and yes I do have a nice ass my 23 yo girlfriend tells me so. im 44

Comment

well its true but technically I was supposed to be his wife for 25k

and yes I do have a nice ass my 23 yo girlfriend tells me so. im 44

OH MAN IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!!

dudes got a hot young girlfriend who is like, totally into his bum

Comment

Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

OH MAN IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!!

dudes got a hot young girlfriend who is like, totally into his bum

wait for the punchline ...... it's going to be his cousin.

Comment

I've got an Idea!

I'll pay you 25k

Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

This is too much. No way this guy's for real.
                            PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

now dont you think we should be able to have nice raunchy conversations like this and not be afraid of the ban hammer? wouldnt that be nice? we are all grownups here, arent we?

Comment

Working...
                              X