Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

guys v girls when you drive them around in your car...

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • guys v girls when you drive them around in your car...

    So, I guess Ive taken notice of this in the past, but never thought about it til this weekend. Knucklefux said something about not being picky about the music he hears in other peoples cars. Ive noticed that most guys dont really care. However, EVERY SINGLE FEMALE THAT I HAVE HAD IN MY CAR will not hesitate to **************** with my radio or mp3 player. Any one else have experience with this? Ive always been of the mindset that if Im in some one elses car and they are driving, they pick the music.
    Peavey ESP DiMarzio

    I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

    Good Transactions

  • #2
    Also, CSB...yes Im very ****************ing bored at work, and its only 9 am.
    Peavey ESP DiMarzio

    I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

    Good Transactions

    Comment


    • #3



      Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

      Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

      Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

      Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







      Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


      So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.









      Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


      Sheikpwnt









      Originally Posted by Murdoch


      We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is a well documented fact, and I hate it.
        BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

        Arend @ Sweetwater =







        Originally Posted by Guitarist+


        I don't need your empathy.

        Comment


        • #5
          I know exactly what you mean. However, my gf doesn't do this.

          Maybe that's why im dating her

          Comment


          • #6
            The vagina is designed to attempt to take control of all things.
            ORANGE AMPS
            Good Deals

            Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR







            Originally Posted by Sex Panther


            I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".





            Formerly known as Dolflundgren

            Comment


            • #7
              The vagina is designed to attempt to take control of all things.


              If they used their vaginae to work the stereo controls, I would NOT be angry. I would be impressed.
              BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

              Arend @ Sweetwater =







              Originally Posted by Guitarist+


              I don't need your empathy.

              Comment


              • #8
                SHEIK ROFL!!!

                Yeah, I mean...what do you say to be like hey stop ****************ing with my **************** and not be a dick? I mean, Ive told chicks in my car that they dont need to hear the radio when their mouth is wrapped around my cock, but its always been chicks that I have that kind of joking relationship with...what about other ones?
                Peavey ESP DiMarzio

                I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

                Good Transactions

                Comment


                • #9
                  My wife NEVER ****************s with the dial and never complains about whats on the radio. She rules like that....any woman that touches the radio in MY car gets fail points.
                  '12 Carvin DC800
                  '08 Loomis FR EMG 707's
                  ---
                  Splawn Quickrod EL34's (Purple)
                  AxeFX Ultra
                  ART SLA-2

                  http://www.youtube.com/aconstantbattle
                  ---
                  Super Sexy Splawn Society

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    For me it's more about whether or not the person is a douchebag. Two of my best friends are female, one into metal stuff (although nothing like what I listen to) and the other's more into indie type stuff. I don't recall either of them ever complaining about the music in my car, and occasionally even if it's not something they'd listen to themselves they'll say they don't mind it. Have had plenty of guys in my car who've bitched about the music though or tried to put their own **************** own. Mostly douchebags who'll only listen to black metal bands that no one else has ever heard of, and none of whom will get the ****************ing point that I simply DO NO LIKE BLACK METAL.

                    "Mind I put this on?"
                    "What is it?"
                    ".... [insert whateverthe**************** band name here]"
                    "Yeah, but what... is... it?"
                    "... they're a black metal band BUTITHINKYOUMIGHTACTUALLYLIKETHIS."
                    "No."
                    "But I thi..."
                    "NO... And now I'm going to put on Roy Orbison... enjoy."
                    Originally Posted by Norton666 (15/07/2009)


                    Give it 6 months and the Axe-Fx will be mentioned in the same sentence as the Johnson Millenium stuff.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The vagina is designed to attempt to take control of all things.



                      This. The stereo in your car is their first opportunity to start removing your balls.
                      Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

                      Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

                      Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

                      Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







                      Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


                      So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.









                      Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


                      Sheikpwnt









                      Originally Posted by Murdoch


                      We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        you listen to metal, right? mystery solved. almost all people hate that ****************, females
                        especially.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah, but that **************** doesn't fly in my vehicle, fwiw.
                          ORANGE AMPS
                          Good Deals

                          Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR







                          Originally Posted by Sex Panther


                          I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".





                          Formerly known as Dolflundgren

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Remember this day, Folks! The OP is letting us all in on the all new information and unknown secret that chicks will **************** with your ****************.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You must be doing it wrong.

                              The female seat is in the trunk. There are no radio dials there?
                              Yup. PM inbox is full.

                              Comment













                              Working...
                              X