No announcement yet.

House Break In

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Break In

So yesterday around 1 (I work from home) my doorbell rang. I didn't answer right away because I wasn't expecting anyone. When I came downstairs there was no one there. Didn't think too much of it because people tend to stop by trying to sell ****************. So a few minutes later I hear a noise towards the back of the house, while I'm upstairs. At first I thought it might have been the cat. Then I hear more noise and it's obvious someone is in the house. I bolted downstairs to see two Hispanic ****************s, one is climbing through the kitchen window and the other is still outside. I rushed the first one yelling "You're gonna die!!" and he bolts out the window. They both take off out the back of the yard and jump our fence with me chasing them with a hardcore kitchen knife.

Firstly, I'm getting a gun and CCW permit. Secondly, I should have gotten it six months ago when I first thought of doing it after my dad got his. Had I had a gun I would have put bullets in that **************** before he even saw me and I wouldn't have felt bad about it for a minute.

Regardless, I'm done with living in Cleveland. I'm moving out to a nice quiet suburb. I hate to say this but living in Cleveland has definitely made me a bit on the racist side.

I know, CSB/A2M/GAPE/MURDER/SUICIDE/TL;DR
    My References

PMing me about who is in my avatar is creepy, so don't. Don't ask tommythelurker either because he'll PM the mods.

I loathe theives.

****************ty thing is if you would have caught one and kicked his ass you'd be in jail not him.
    '12 Carvin DC800
    '08 Loomis FR EMG 707's
    ---
    Splawn Quickrod EL34's (Purple)
    AxeFX Ultra
    ART SLA-2

http://www.youtube.com/aconstantbattle
    ---
    Super Sexy Splawn Society

Comment

Thats some scary **************** (The sytstem can suck if u try to defend your home in certain areas/states)

Theives and lowlife scumbags come in all shapes, colors, sizes races and colors though. I dont know how i would feel living in a rea like that where i feel violated or not 100% safe in my own house, good luck brother
      ***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
      ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

so you would have felt good about murder?
        http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

If someone wants to break into my home and make me feel like I'm in danger, yes, I wouldn't hesitate to take his life and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it. I'm not trying to sound like an internet tough guy. I never get in fights and would never just go around killing people. But in that situation, I'm not taking any chances and I sure as **************** am not going to feel bad for killing some piece of ****************. Not for a second.
          My References

PMing me about who is in my avatar is creepy, so don't. Don't ask tommythelurker either because he'll PM the mods.

Comment

You can shoot them in your house, but not in the yard...Sucks to be an American sometimes.....

Comment

Just get a shotgun until you can get your CCW. Chances are, they will be back. Better have SOMETHING before they come back. Id go buy a shotgun TODAY. **************** that noise man. Mojo sent.
              Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

In defense of yourself/property is not murder. Glad you were able to get the jump on them and they were pussies.
                GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Get yourself a dog too btw....

Comment

You can shoot them in your house, but not in the yard...Sucks to be an American sometimes.....

I can shoot them in my yard or trying to break into my car. HELL YEAH TEXAS!!
                    GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Chances are, they will be back.

I gotta disagree with that. There's too many other houses to bother going back to the same house and risk getting caught/killed. Thanks for the mojo though. A gun purchase is in my near future.
                      My References

Comment

Security system with cameras outside and lots of signage advertising said security system and cameras. Second, 12 guage Mossberg.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
                          Originally Posted by rhino55

Crab_Cake hates you. Hope you can live with that

Originally Posted by justcrash

There are plenty of places on the Internet to be "funny" with a cock, besides a musicians forum.

"There is no one who is totally useless. You can always serve as a bad example."

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1122761

Comment

Get yourself a dog too btw....

I have a 150 lb Cane Corso. The bark didn't seem to concern them too much.
                            My References

Comment

Security system with cameras outside and lots of signage advertising said security system and cameras. Second, 12 guage Mossberg.

I have a security system. Never felt the need to have it on while I was at home in the middle of the day.
                              My References

Comment

Working...
                              X