No announcement yet.

LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somehow I think I'll survive

Same could be said by Emperor regarding you're pledge to "never ever do business" with them.
    Originally Posted by conky

I wanna take that rig behind Zaxby's and get it pregnant.

Comment

• I'm going to make sure I do all of my business with them. I will pay them enough money to be my butler and only make cabs for me in my house. They will have so much of my business, they won't know what to do. They are going to build all of my furniture, my tables, couches, chairs, bed, etc. They will shop at the grocery with me, and make me breakfast. I will give them so much cash, they will be able to say whatever they want on facebook. I will make sure they are set forever so they can act as unprofessionally as they want.
      BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
      Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

• I find it funny. I wouldn't run my own business this way though.
        😉

Comment

• Love it when Hcaf gets all moral. The hypocrisy...!!*waves fist at sky*
          SPAM

-Dimarzio Paf 7-$45 or trade for a Duncan custom 7

-Mick Thomson Blackouts set- $110 or $100 for just pickups, no pots/harnesses

emg 81 or 85. $50. I'm keeping one, so whichever one sells first..

-Ibanez Ts9- like new $60

-Modded ProCo Rat (pm for info) $70

pm for pics

Good transactions with- too many.

Comment

• Love it when Hcaf gets all moral. The hypocrisy...!!*waves fist at sky*

Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

• the worst part of this scenario is the people that posted in this thread unable to follow what happened saying, 'wait- the check bounced and then they shipped the cab?' .

jesus christ, people. get a new brain.

Comment

• Isn't Emperor cabs ran by some dudes in a band, Raise the Red Lantern or something? This would seem pretty normal for a doom/sludge/stoner metal type band guy to do and say if he got shafted on payment, so not much out of the ordinary IMO.
                Nate Wright
                www.facebook.com/judgementband
                www.youtube.com/judgementband
                www.myspace.com/judgementband

EVH 5150 III
                EVH 5150 III mini
                Diezel rear loaded 4x12 (x2)
                ESP Vipers (x3)
                ESP/LTD Viper (x3)
                ESP/LTD TE-202
                ESP/LTD Eclipse
                1976 Les Paul Custom
                1995 Fender Std. Strat

Comment

• the guy bought a cab, check bounced after they shipped it, dude never made any effort to pay the bill, then sold the cab.

what would you do?

oh wait, this is hcaf, the forum full of dweebs who would let someone break into their house, steal all their valuables, rape their family and kill them.
                  the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• the guy bought a cab, check bounced after they shipped it, dude never made any effort to pay the bill, then sold the cab.

what would you do?

oh wait, this is hcaf, the forum full of dweebs who would let someone break into their house, steal all their valuables, rape their family and kill them.

you forgot megadeth4life
                    DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.

Originally Posted by -Assy-

Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

Comment

what would you do?

****************ing LOLAZ!!!

truth.
                      BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                      Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

• I'm going to make sure I do all of my business with them. I will pay them enough money to be my butler and only make cabs for me in my house. They will have so much of my business, they won't know what to do. They are going to build all of my furniture, my tables, couches, chairs, bed, etc. They will shop at the grocery with me, and make me breakfast. I will give them so much cash, they will be able to say whatever they want on facebook. I will make sure they are set forever so they can act as unprofessionally as they want.

I've done so much business with them that I'm also gonna have them threaten everyone who owes me money!
                        Amp:
                        Laney AOR 50
                        Emperor 4x12
                        Clips
                        Buyer/Seller References

Comment

what would you do?

**************** yea.

These dudes are awesome to deal with, but I haven't tried to **************** them over. They are all about helping bands and give nice discounts to local bands. Hell a NEW cab loaded would cost me less than my beat up Orange cost me used.

I've been looking for a 1x12. Will be contacting them soon.

Comment

• Emailed them for a quote after I read this thread last night

Now to decide if I want the stock weber 65's...
                            Run!

There are some that call me... Morningstaru?

Comment

• the worst part of this scenario is the people that posted in this thread unable to follow what happened saying, 'wait- the check bounced and then they shipped the cab?' .

jesus christ, people. get a new brain.

Well, the poorly written status that the OP is talking about does say they shipped the cab out instead of accepting an opportunity to actually meet the buyer (and his mom) in person...

And it was still shipped either A.) before the check cleared, or B.) after it bounced. So still, wtf?
                              https://guitargentleman.com/

Comment

• or maybe they are good to their customers and ship on good faith that the customer will hold up their end of the deal.

and if you're a shady bastard, you get exposed.
                                the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Working...
                                X