Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he say he would actually physically assault the child? Nope. He made statements that can be perceived many ways. You go the violent route because well, obviously you're childish. He says he is taking legal actions to get payment or the cab back. I take the entire post and then make an assessment and then judge the post from there. But hey, you take it however you want. A solid company got ****************ed trying to help out a musician and they got raped for being nice. No law that says one isn't allowed to vent their frustrations or threaten one with legal action. Which clearly took place. Nothing more nothing less.
    My mother doesnt like my avatar.

Originally Posted by diocide

I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.

Church of Wolves

http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

Comment

yeah because taking in the ass or posting angry **************** on facebook are the ONLY options on situations like that.

Smart ass posts only work if the obvious hasn't been stated already.

I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.

Church of Wolves

Comment

Did he say he would actually physically assault the child? Nope. He made statements that can be perceived many ways. You go the violent route because well, obviously you're childish. He says he is taking legal actions to get payment or the cab back. I take the entire post and then make an assessment and then judge the post from there. But hey, you take it however you want. A solid company got ****************ed trying to help out a musician and they got raped for being nice. No law that says one isn't allowed to vent their frustrations or threaten one with legal action. Which clearly took place. Nothing more nothing less.

"WE NOW KNOW WHO YOU SOLD IT TO AND I'M COMING TO VISIT THAT LITTLE TOWN SOON....I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL GET MIKE TYSON ON YOUR ASS...."

Comment

Interwebz business geniuses, PLEASE shut the **************** up!!!

**************** this dude for ****************ing Emperor. I have dealt with them, they kick ass, they are human beings trying to make a living.

I used to run a business similar to theirs, many of you have bought from me, I will never tell you who I am. Scammers ruined my name, plain and simple.

I never called anybody out online but I applaud them for doing so.

Roccaforte?

Anyway, both sides are guilty. The **************************** who ripped them off, and emporer for having **************** business practices and calling the guy out and making vague threats on a public forum. Not a smart move. Great product though.
          Originally Posted by katillac

The only reason you haven't yet been banned and this thread locked is because we love to give people enough rope to hang themselves. Consider that to be the only time you'll ever be referred to as well hung.

Gear:

Biased Peavey 5150
          Marshall 1960BV
          Marshall 1960A
          LTD EC-1000VB(EMG 81/60)
          Late 80s Jackson Dinky Professional(EMG 85/SA/SA)
          06 Jackson DK2 (sold recently )
          Peavey 50/50 & Blackface Rocktron Chameleon

Smooth Deals: ChrisJD

5150 Crew

Comment

No law that says one isn't allowed to vent their frustrations or threaten one with legal action. Which clearly took place. Nothing more nothing less.

Absolutely incorrect. There are tons of laws regulating how companies are supposed to treat customers that did not pay for their orders.

You're so far off it's not even worth arguing this. Try to read a little about it.
            http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

"WE NOW KNOW WHO YOU SOLD IT TO AND I'M COMING TO VISIT THAT LITTLE TOWN SOON....I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL GET MIKE TYSON ON YOUR ASS...."

So you're saying this dude is now a professional fighter? I don't think that is true.

Church of Wolves

Comment

Absolutely incorrect. There are tons of laws regulating how companies are supposed to treat customers that did not pay for their orders.

You're so far off it's not even worth arguing this. Try to read a little about it.

Cause laws matter in this country. Shut the **************** up.

Church of Wolves

Comment

So you're saying this dude is now a professional fighter? I don't think that is true.

If you think the text I quoted was nothing but an announcement of pending legal action, we may just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

accepting a personal check on a 600 dollar item and not waiting for it to clear before shipping it?!?

public threats of rape?!?

they may be awesome cabs but someone needs to teach these guys how to run a business.

This. Good lord
                    Guitars
                    Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                    Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

• If you think the text I quoted was nothing but an announcement of pending legal action, we may just have to agree to disagree.

Dude is either trolling or hopelessly stupid.
                      http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• I just read the entire comments thread on Facebook, I will never ever do business with these people after the ridiculous stuff they've said. They seriously need to grow up.

Comment

• yyyyyeah.... Emperor cabs aren't very "professional" to begin with. I think it's funnier than ****************!

And all my Emperor cabs have kicked Mucho Asso!!
                          Amp:
                          Laney AOR 50
                          Emperor 4x12
                          Clips
                          Buyer/Seller References

Comment

• I just read the entire comments thread on Facebook, I will never ever do business with these people after the ridiculous stuff they've said. They seriously need to grow up.

They won't ship to Canada anyway. The jokes on you.
                            Amp:
                            Laney AOR 50
                            Emperor 4x12
                            Clips
                            Buyer/Seller References

Comment

• makes me

too bad id rather build my own cab
                              sons of SUNN

pedlolboard
                              skullytone fx living dead drive > russian spi sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) Red*bear mk120 > 68 sunn 200s > ampeg v2 > your earpussies

good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin MakuseruSukotto theAntihero X2 Dr. Doom Shamdog Bobby D Noise. . . Ancient X2

Comment

• They won't ship to Canada anyway. The jokes on you.

Somehow I think I'll survive

Comment

Working...
                                X