Do you think Iggy pop andAlice Cooper STILL get groupies?

jnurp

• Members

they are absolutely REPULSIVE and disgusting to look at, but they're legends in the biz. Do you still think that women hang backstage and try to {censored} them? It would be hilarious to see how many chicks these guys could still mack.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure iggy is still gets as much {censored} as you can swing stick at, Alice, not so much.

I know old player dudes, way less famous, way less rich, with way less juice that still clean up. I'm sure their are millions of little hipster chicks who just discovered fun house and the joys of recreational drug use who would love to chug that dudes horse cock and hear stories of how David Bowie did it better.

• Members

Yeah, wouldn't wanna imagine. :lol:

Met Alice Cooper two years ago as he was looking for hairspray for the NAMM gig later that Saturday (gave him one out of my own pocket, he was my uncle's hero). Can't say bad things about him, he was just the nicest gentleman ever for a guy his status. I had never been so starstruck.

• Members

Yeah, wouldn't wanna imagine.
:lol:

Met Alice Cooper two years ago as he was looking for hairspray for the NAMM gig later that Saturday
(gave him one out of my own pocket,
he was my uncle's hero). Can't say bad things about him, he was just the nicest gentleman ever for a guy his status. I had never been so starstruck.

groupie...:lol:

• Members

Yeah, wouldn't wanna imagine.
:lol:

Met Alice Cooper two years ago as he was looking for hairspray for the NAMM gig later that Saturday (gave him one out of my own pocket, he was my uncle's hero). Can't say bad things about him, he was just the nicest gentleman ever for a guy his status. I had never been so starstruck.

Wait... you mean you walk around with hairspray in your pocket? :o

Archived