Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: What you consider normal amounts of drinking and how much you actually drink?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around 40 beers a week
    Rivera K-Tre
    Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

Comment

I've had to cut back recently.

This week It's been 3 margaritas with beer chasers. I slow down with 2-3 glasses if wine (or a bottle). And top off with a Laphroaig 18 year neat.

I've been drinking that daily, except for this Thursday. Was just wanting water.

Comment

maybe a few times a month. usually only 2-3 drinks, if that.
        Recipient of the HCAF Nobel Piece Prize

Comment

I feel better about myself.
          good deals with: nearly everyone.
          Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

I drink once every few months, enough to get the average person buzzed and enough to get me frunk as ablls. I'm not sure what is "average", but I'm well below it. Only because I'm ultra-uptight.
            When shopping for some cans, The Hiryuu passed away...he floated up toward heaven, but got lost along the way. Now he's the Love-Matic Gramp........err, Thy God.

ABNORMALITY - Contaminating the Hive Mind out now on Sevared Records!
            Abnormality Merch! Shirts and CDs!

...and here's the Youtube.

Comment

Every night, Yep.
              Originally Posted by joeydahlia

the Klops drums are not mounted..they are unfinished..but they WILL BE ****************ED UP WHEN DONE

Originally Posted by zentman

Dude, I give myself a rectal and prostrate exam daily. Sometime for hours.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

jnurp had golden hairs, teeth as white as pearls and the **************************** of a seven year old.

1970 Les Paul Custom
              ESP EXP 96 Explorer EMG 81/60
              ESP/LTD EC 1000 Amber Sunburst JB/59
              ESP/LTD EC 1000 VTB EMG 81/60

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by -Assy-
                View Post

I can't do the once a week ****************fest anymore. I will be hungover for an entire day or longer, and I have a pretty strict lifting routine these days. The biggest issue that keeps me away from drinking heavy is that when I am hungover I can't eat. I feel sick for 1 or 2 days. I gotta keep my calories up to at least 3,000 to maintain muscle growth. Not possible when I want to puke at the thought of food.

Everyone once in a while though, just right place at the wrong time and I get ****************ty.

When I'm hungover I don't get full. It's weird as ****************. I just eat until I get bored of eating, or get to approximately whatever I think I should eat normally, but I still feel hungry.

Comment

1-3 drinks 5-6 days a week. Maybe once a month I'll drink like 4 or 5 but never more than that because I get sleepy.

I'm drinking egg nog right now.

Comment

I have a single beer maybe once every week or two. Being drunk is the dirtiest, crappiest feeling any substance can give you IMO. Besides, you're drinking a friggin SOLVENT to get ****************ed up.
                    Main Rig:
                    LTD EC1000
                    Peavey 6505+
                    Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
                    TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
                    Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
                    M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
                      View Post

I have a single beer maybe once every week or two. Being drunk is the dirtiest, crappiest feeling any substance can give you IMO. Besides, you're drinking a friggin SOLVENT to get ****************ed up.

...and you're posting on a ****************ty forum.
                      good deals with: nearly everyone.
                      Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

View Post

Water is the friggin universal solvent.

Comment

Over the last year, I've drank about 6 beers. All but one of my friends drink, its boring and I'm always having to drive anyway.
                          Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Things
                            View Post

Water is the friggin universal solvent.

This isn't chemistry class. I know that water and ethanol are both polar protic solvents. You know exactly what I mean, though. I'm using "solvent" to group it with industrial organic solvents like methanol, acetone, toluene, benzene, hexane, etc.
                            Main Rig:
                            LTD EC1000
                            Peavey 6505+
                            Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
                            TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
                            Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
                            M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

Most days I'll drink nothing. Occasionally, maybe if I've had a **************** day at work, or maybe I just feel like it, I might have one drink when I get home. If I go out on the weekend I might have a few beers. Maybe 4 beers over about 5 hours.

Used to drink a lot more when I was younger, until about 18 or so I decided it was pointless wasting money getting trashed all the time. 10 years later, all my old mates are still doing the same ****************ing thing every weekend.
                              Originally Posted by Norton666 (15/07/2009)

Give it 6 months and the Axe-Fx will be mentioned in the same sentence as the Johnson Millenium stuff.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by demondestroyer
                                View Post

Have'nt drank in 22 years.

Been 20 1/2 for me. I quit the day my oldest son was born, I was 22, and already a very heavy drinker, alcoholism runs in my family, and it was the easiest thingto do. I didn't want my kids growing up the way I did. I think I have done a damn good job, I broke the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVoices
                                View Post

When going out on the weekend just to a buddies house or whatever i will usually polish off 12-14 beers...

If we go out then it ends up being around 18 or so roughly..

This was my average per night when I quit drinking, and I had been drinking like that for years, plus smoking pot, and occasionally meth when I really wanted to party.

View Post

Actually alcohol, especially beer, is the one of the most natural occurences in nature, They've done some shows on it on the History Channel, you might want to watch them. Then again, they didn't cover anything we hadn't gone over in several Anthropology classes, since alcohol, mainly beer, has been around as long as agriculture, as has wine, since it just naturally happenes to most fruits and garins under the right circumstances.
                                Founder of the club. Dedicated to Rockin on and to fun at those who take themselves too seriously!!!

Term limits for Congress. The true "Politics of Change"

My rig:

1991 HM Strat w/ Dimarzio X2N in the bridge, Chopper in the middle and Pro Track in the neck

Gibson GA20RVT Late model

Vox Tonelab LE
                                EHX English Muff'n
                                Morley Boost Wah, one of the old 110v ones

Comment

Working...
                                X