• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianPOA
    View Post

Mother. Of. God. WANT!!!!

nice!
    =====
    Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fortress55
      View Post

where are the add to cart or buy button??

call them. they will look over the piece and describe things to you.
      =====
      Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianPOA
        View Post

Mother. Of. God. WANT!!!!

Dont know if it's still there, but there was one of those in "project" form that needed some work on flea bay a week or so ago (?)
        Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

You can also grab (copy) the item number found on the used listing and do a keyword search on the GC main site using that number (paste it into the search field), then you can add it to your cart and see how much shipping will be.
          www.soundclick.com/mrmoon

Good deals with:
          cosmonautsix
          mazibee
          battery198

Comment

wow, they cant ship used stuff to Canada........
            DJChrispy

"**************** RHYTHM, I PLAY LEAD"

Sorry for my bad englishhhhh

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mr. moon
              View Post

You can also grab (copy) the item number found on the used listing and do a keyword search on the GC main site using that number (paste it into the search field), then you can add it to your cart and see how much shipping will be.

That doesn't work for me. Or at least, it Won't work for every item. It seems some of the stuff on used.guitarcenter.com just does not show up on www.guitarcenter.com/used

I even tried searching a particular store's inventory - there are discrepancies between the two sites for sure.
              Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
              Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
              Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
              ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

Dude.STFU.You be tellin everybody abouts one of my best kept secrets.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by peavey_impact
                  View Post

That doesn't work for me. Or at least, it Won't work for every item. It seems some of the stuff on used.guitarcenter.com just does not show up on www.guitarcenter.com/used

I even tried searching a particular store's inventory - there are discrepancies between the two sites for sure.

Try searching that way on the main GC site, not the main GC used site.

Good deals with:
                  cosmonautsix
                  mazibee
                  battery198

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by demondestroyer
                    View Post

Dude.STFU.You be tellin everybody abouts one of my best kept secrets.

Well, if I know about it, it's not much of a secret. I'm pretty much the official last rung of the "secret knowledge" ladder.

Good deals with:
                    cosmonautsix
                    mazibee
                    battery198

Comment

yeah it work on when you search the item on the main Guitar center.. They said they can ship to canada but when you want to purchase something.. "UNABLE TO SHIP TO CANADA"

**************** YOU
                      DJChrispy

"**************** RHYTHM, I PLAY LEAD"

Sorry for my bad englishhhhh

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul
                        View Post

Yep. I had a PRS Singlecut for a hit that I got there for $999. I've also seen 1x12 cabs mispriced at $19.

Remember when you used to have to go to GC in hopes of finding that elusive deal? Now you can just look online and find it

holy schnickies, I need to start looking there. I never bothered because I assumed that the local GC would have the same prices on used gear which is way above market.
                        Recipient of the HCAF Nobel Piece Prize

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mr. moon
                          View Post

Try searching that way on the main GC site, not the main GC used site.

Item # 108505312 is a perfect example. It shows up on used.guitarcenter.com as an Xotic EP Booster for $78.99 - it can not be accessed on www.guitarcenter.com no matter how you try to find it.

I've tried searching by item number, item description, even browsed the stores used inventory. No dice
                          Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
                          Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
                          Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
                          ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

They're pretty much two different sites with some overlap between them.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

Other than the HC forums , GC used is the first place I look for used gear. Although , Ive never gotten a break on the shipping. Its usually astronomically high so I wait and find the gear somehwere else. My bass player bought an EB MM bass from GC Used and it cost him $90 to ship it from Des Moines to the Lincoln store. It was a lot more to have it shipped right to his house so he made the 200 mile drive to pick it up in Lincoln
                              ----------------------------------------
                              1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom- Wine Red
                              1971 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
                              1995 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                              2010 Fender American Tele
                              2011 Fender Am. Std Strat
                              1984 Marshall JCM 800 2203
                              1974 Marshall JMP Superlead
                              Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II
                              Peavey JSX
                              Peavey XXX
                              Line 6 Spider IV 75 (2) for the cover band
                              Orange cabs
                              Beer & Whiskey

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by peavey_impact
                                View Post

Item # 108505312 is a perfect example. It shows up on used.guitarcenter.com as an Xotic EP Booster for $78.99 - it can not be accessed on www.guitarcenter.com no matter how you try to find it.

I've tried searching by item number, item description, even browsed the stores used inventory. No dice

Hey dude, that typically means the item has been sold. In my experience anyway.

However, you can call the store, and give them that number, and they can tell you if you still have it! I've found a couple of items that had been "sold" (they don't show up with the item number search), but when I called up, they still had it because of a return or mistake.

Just FYI
                                My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                                Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Working...
                                X