Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is going on few miles form my house... (Crazy shooter content)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dey terker gerns!
    "A ****************ing elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a ****************ing miracle in a ****************ing elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a ****************ing miracle. So is a giraffe." - Voilent J, Scholar and Poet

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi
      View Post

All the media talking about gun control is bringing these crazies out of the woodwork. This country is so ****************ed up

is that Leo Paul in your pic?
      tlbonehead@yahoo.com
      www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
      -For Sale:
      -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
      -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
      - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
      - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
      - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by BerkleeBill
        View Post

I'm calling this one now:

Obituary for the firefighters on same page in newspaper as ad for gun sale at Walmart

Aren't you the same dickhead who tried to pin the Dark Knight shootings on Rush Limbaugh or something like that? **************** off, dimwit. You are the very definition of knee-jerk.
        Originally Posted by baijunwei

I will convince my words just by sound performance.

Originally Posted by thinkpad20

This cool story brought to you by left field

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hapless
          View Post

Aren't you the same dickhead who tried to pin the Dark Knight shootings on Rush Limbaugh or something like that? **************** off, dimwit. You are the very definition of knee-jerk.

Yup, I'm that same dickhead. Oh, and in the next thread in which you don't like my response, I will STILL be that "same dickhead."

...at least I'm consistent!

Comment

Whyy cant all the ****************************s in this world just stick to killing each other.
            😉

Comment

ALL OF YOU ****************ING STOP THE GUN CONTROL **************** RIGHT NOW AND MOVE IT TO THE OTHER THREAD.
              great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
              SG ARMY

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by tlbonehead
                View Post

is that Leo Paul in your pic?

Sure is ... He knew a good guitar
                MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                  View Post

ALL OF YOU ****************ING STOP THE GUN CONTROL **************** RIGHT NOW AND MOVE IT TO THE OTHER THREAD.

****************ing this. STFU

PLEASE

Comment

hey it worked

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

SG ARMY

Comment

Webster Police have identified the shooter as 62-year-old William Spengler. Spengler was found dead near the scene from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Spengler was arrested in 1980 for beating and killing his grandmother. He was convicted in 1981 and served time until 1998. He was on supervised parole until 2006.

Police say Spengler was shooting from a berm near the Lake Road home and this was set up as a trap. A Webster Police officer did exchange fire with a shooter. The officer was not injured.

Police say Spengler's sister is unaccounted for at this time. Spengler's mother recently passed away. Police don't know a motive yet.

My various guitar build • repair • maintenance threads

My Custom Guitar page

Some of my motion graphics ****************

My metal band, Sulaco
                      Download Sulaco, "Build and Burn" for free or pay in any format you want

My instrumental Prog band, BML

1981 Marshall 2203
                      Marshall DSL50

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by atrox
                        View Post

another successful reformation!
                        tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                        www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                        -For Sale:
                        -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                        -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                        - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                        - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                        - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

holy ****************.

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

SG ARMY

Comment

That's a creepy, and thankfully, dead mother****************er.
                            Look how hard my heart hurts.
                            I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Entertainment Tonight needs a new news segment: "Shooter of the Week"

The amount of news coverage these shootings get, it's no wonder it spreads like wildfire.
                              gibson SG - treble boost - fuzz x2 - marshall JMP - 4x12/2x15

Comment

FWIW, this happens more than you think. We've had a couple situations similar to this happen in Portland. Couple years ago, dude barricaded himself in his house, started it on fire and fired at fire/police when they arrived. No one hit. Everyone backed off and we let it burn, protecting exposures. Nozzle teams protecting exposure houses were all covered by police armed with AR's.

And this just happened a couple shifts ago around the block from our station. C-shift arrived and basically just held back until the cops got there. Unfortunately, there are a lot of sick people who can't just end their miserable existence on this planet without taking innocent people with them anymore:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Man-w...183711341.html

RIP, bros. And shut the **************** about gun control here....take it to the dip**************** thread.
                                Originally Posted by Rear Naked

you have a "before" pic of your ****************************???

SPAM:
                                TC Flashback Delay

Good deals: Rfaranda, Goodisonrock, Cobrahead1030, Ricky Bobby, STEEL KAGE, tsunamijesus, Dark Slide, superflyinmonke, boltzthrower, itkindaworks, Shenaniganizer, Rhammer19, downer01, Caveman Riddle, RockStarBassist

HottKarl's Tunes on Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                                X