Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is going on few miles form my house... (Crazy shooter content)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, this sucks. Sucks thinking about the families.

Comment

I dunno. gdwill2u's situation really puts things in perspective. I don't think it's necessary to have a terminal illness to be at peace with the transition that awaits us all, and hope it comes with as little trauma and as many friends and family around as possible.

I guess it boils down to the way he'll be making his transition is a helluva lot better than being gunned down while you're at school, at the movies or doing your duty as a ****************ing firefighter, for Christ's sake. In that respect, I'd trade places with him today if I knew I'd be going out the same way he is. I have no qualms about saying so.
      Originally Posted by knucklefux

let me tell you something, **************************************** ...

Originally Posted by TheEsupremacy

Why do you always come off like you're so much better than 100% of the people on this planet? Truthfully, are you God?

Originally Posted by Hardvalve

He seems to be slightly retarded, and easily provoked.

Originally Posted by gorebreath

my dad is a homo

The Rub on Facebook
      The Rub on MySpace
      The Rub on Soundclick
      The Rub on ReverbNation

Comment

I've derailed this thread enough. Gonna start a new one and maybe spark an interesting discussion.

To close my input in this one, though, we've absolutely reached a new low when teachers and firefighters are gunned down in the process of doing what they do, which is providing a selfless service to society. I don't know what the answers are.
        Originally Posted by knucklefux

let me tell you something, **************************************** ...

Originally Posted by TheEsupremacy

Why do you always come off like you're so much better than 100% of the people on this planet? Truthfully, are you God?

Originally Posted by Hardvalve

He seems to be slightly retarded, and easily provoked.

Originally Posted by gorebreath

my dad is a homo

The Rub on Facebook
        The Rub on MySpace
        The Rub on Soundclick
        The Rub on ReverbNation

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by PlayboyChris
          View Post

I've derailed this thread enough. Gonna start a new one and maybe spark an interesting discussion.

To close my input in this one, though, we've absolutely reached a new low when teachers and firefighters are gunned down in the process of doing what they do, which is providing a selfless service to society. I don't know what the answers are.

Do it. I've been reflecting on my own mortality a lot lately. Not in any suicidal kind of way. More because of, well...... Just do it.

Mojo to the families affected by this. It's such a terrible waste.
          Look how hard my heart hurts.
          I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Yeah we're only living in the least violent time period in history. By all means, make a thread about how this is unprecedented and we are nearing the end of days.

Comment

RIP victims.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                View Post

Yeah we're only living in the least violent time period in history. By all means, make a thread about how this is unprecedented and we are nearing the end of days.

I said no such thing.
                My various guitar build • repair • maintenance threads

My Custom Guitar page

Some of my motion graphics ****************

My metal band, Sulaco
                Download Sulaco, "Build and Burn" for free or pay in any format you want

My instrumental Prog band, BML

1981 Marshall 2203
                Marshall DSL50

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by atrox
                  View Post

I said no such thing.

I wasn't talking to you atrox

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                    View Post

What in the ****************ing ****************????

Why does it feel like we are collectively losing our grip......

People think it is the end of the world. A lot of people are in a bad place financially and otherwise stressed out and angry. The holidays compound this. Normally they'd just take their own lives, but the new trend is they've decided they're going to take others with them so they won't be forgotten. It's sad and deranged, and it sucks.
                    Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                    Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                    Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

Comment

View Post

I wasn't talking to you atrox

My various guitar build • repair • maintenance threads

My Custom Guitar page

Some of my motion graphics ****************

My metal band, Sulaco
                      Download Sulaco, "Build and Burn" for free or pay in any format you want

My instrumental Prog band, BML

1981 Marshall 2203
                      Marshall DSL50

Comment

read about it on Yahoo. Imagine the affected familes having this, and on the Eve of Christmas no less. Any word on where the wacko was firing from?
                        tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                        www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                        -For Sale:
                        -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                        -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                        - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                        - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                        - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

View Post

I think your missing the gist of what he is saying. Since statistics and numbers can't tell the full story of the human condition. No one can quantify what is in a persons' heart or mind. Or how personal events can affect a individual.

Merry Christmas!!

Quote Originally Posted by GodBlessTexas
                          View Post

People think it is the end of the world. A lot of people are in a bad place financially and otherwise stressed out and angry. The holidays compound this. Normally they'd just take their own lives, but the new trend is they've decided they're going to take others with them so they won't be forgotten. It's sad and deranged, and it sucks.

It's also a matter of a 24 hour, instantaneous, let's not fact check our sources so we get the scoop first news cycle. The Newtown massacre being the latest example.
                          Look how hard my heart hurts.
                          I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

I'm calling this one now:

Obituary for the firefighters on same page in newspaper as ad for gun sale at Walmart

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by BerkleeBill
                              View Post

I'm calling this one now:

Obituary for the firefighters on same page in newspaper as ad for gun sale at Walmart

so if he mowed them down with a car you'd have the same issues with a car ad?
                              tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                              www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                              -For Sale:
                              -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                              -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                              - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                              - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                              - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

All the media talking about gun control is bringing these crazies out of the woodwork. This country is so ****************ed up
                                MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Working...
                                X