Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hate car shopping.

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61






    Quote Originally Posted by mamberg
    View Post

    but if you had a car payment - you would have a new car.




    if i didn't have monthly student loan payments that rival payments on a brand new audi, i'd have a car payment.
    the world is one big fist fight.







    Originally Posted by duncan


    I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









    Originally Posted by Rear Naked


    I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

    Comment


    • #62
      Just don't stretch your budget. Under spend and you'll feel a lot better and have room for repairs if you're getting a used car.
      Main Rig:
      LTD EC1000
      Peavey 6505+
      Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
      TC Nova System

      FOR SALE:
      Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
      M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

      Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

      Comment


      • #63
        Just don't stretch your budget. Under spend and you'll feel a lot better and have room for repairs if you're getting a used car.
        Main Rig:
        LTD EC1000
        Peavey 6505+
        Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
        TC Nova System

        FOR SALE:
        Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
        M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

        Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

        Comment


        • #64
          Most of my car buying experiences I've been pretty indifferent too. I could definitely feel the sales guys pressuring but I didn't walk away with anything I was unhappy about. About a year ago when I bought my last car, however, was actually a pleasure. The sales guy and everyone else at the dealer was super nice and helpful. Walked away with a car I love and at a price that was less than the other dealers gave.



          My Dad has some very entertaining stories about his couple of experiences at the Toyota dealership he bought his cars at. Mostly around the sales people never actually wanting to give him a price for the cars he wanted.
          PROLETARIAT







          Originally Posted by Norton666


          Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

          Comment


          • #65
            Most of my car buying experiences I've been pretty indifferent too. I could definitely feel the sales guys pressuring but I didn't walk away with anything I was unhappy about. About a year ago when I bought my last car, however, was actually a pleasure. The sales guy and everyone else at the dealer was super nice and helpful. Walked away with a car I love and at a price that was less than the other dealers gave.



            My Dad has some very entertaining stories about his couple of experiences at the Toyota dealership he bought his cars at. Mostly around the sales people never actually wanting to give him a price for the cars he wanted.
            PROLETARIAT







            Originally Posted by Norton666


            Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

            Comment


            • #66
              Would never buy a car without opening a thread on HCAF about which model to buy. Thread must exceed 400 posts.
              Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

              Comment


              • #67
                Would never buy a car without opening a thread on HCAF about which model to buy. Thread must exceed 400 posts.
                Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

                Comment


                • #68






                  Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                  View Post

                  I love car shopping, you don't get to buy that many cars in a lifetime. Picking up the e class later this month, can't wait.




                  ballin



                  if i get this new jerb closer to home imma trade in my ride for a year or so old F150 though. it's been weird not having a truck lol.
                  #NoLimitCornballBrother

                  BRO CLUB: RSBro







                  Originally Posted by Phrophus


                  Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                  Originally Posted by Holy War


                  I thought you were black for some reason...









                  Originally Posted by Murdoch


                  Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                  Originally Posted by jnurp


                  im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                  Comment


                  • #69






                    Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                    View Post

                    I love car shopping, you don't get to buy that many cars in a lifetime. Picking up the e class later this month, can't wait.




                    ballin



                    if i get this new jerb closer to home imma trade in my ride for a year or so old F150 though. it's been weird not having a truck lol.
                    #NoLimitCornballBrother

                    BRO CLUB: RSBro







                    Originally Posted by Phrophus


                    Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                    Originally Posted by Holy War


                    I thought you were black for some reason...









                    Originally Posted by Murdoch


                    Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                    Originally Posted by jnurp


                    im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      get a lambo bro
                      I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.


                      For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
                      Laney VH100R
                      Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
                      Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

                      My Band: Jesust

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        get a lambo bro
                        I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.


                        For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
                        Laney VH100R
                        Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
                        Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

                        My Band: Jesust

                        Comment


                        • #72






                          Quote Originally Posted by greg apocalypse
                          View Post

                          get a lambo bro




                          http://www.lamborghinihouston.com/we...Texas/5012631/



                          i'm putting this on my credit card on the way home
                          #NoLimitCornballBrother

                          BRO CLUB: RSBro







                          Originally Posted by Phrophus


                          Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                          Originally Posted by Holy War


                          I thought you were black for some reason...









                          Originally Posted by Murdoch


                          Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                          Originally Posted by jnurp


                          im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                          Comment


                          • #73






                            Quote Originally Posted by greg apocalypse
                            View Post

                            get a lambo bro




                            http://www.lamborghinihouston.com/we...Texas/5012631/



                            i'm putting this on my credit card on the way home
                            #NoLimitCornballBrother

                            BRO CLUB: RSBro







                            Originally Posted by Phrophus


                            Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                            Originally Posted by Holy War


                            I thought you were black for some reason...









                            Originally Posted by Murdoch


                            Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                            Originally Posted by jnurp


                            im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Oh, c'mon, car shopping is fun. My last adventure led to me to talking the Mitsu dealership down from $36,999 to $30,500...you just have to ask your wife to act really pissed off and leave a few times.
                              PRS Tremonti Signature in Charcoal Burst
                              Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (Electric Lime)
                              PRS SE One
                              --
                              EVH 5150 III 50w / 212 5150 III cab
                              Blackstar HT-5

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Oh, c'mon, car shopping is fun. My last adventure led to me to talking the Mitsu dealership down from $36,999 to $30,500...you just have to ask your wife to act really pissed off and leave a few times.
                                PRS Tremonti Signature in Charcoal Burst
                                Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (Electric Lime)
                                PRS SE One
                                --
                                EVH 5150 III 50w / 212 5150 III cab
                                Blackstar HT-5

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X