Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    People eat at Wendys?
    strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

    WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

    fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

    Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

    Comment


    • #17
      People eat at Wendys?
      strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

      WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

      fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

      Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

      Comment


      • #18
        Always look in your bag.

        Comment


        • #19
          Always look in your bag.

          Comment


          • #20






            Quote Originally Posted by Caulk Rocket
            View Post

            Always look in your bag.




            THIS But anymore I don't have to. I don't eat at these ****************holes anymore
            MFPOMFS

            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

            Comment


            • #21






              Quote Originally Posted by Caulk Rocket
              View Post

              Always look in your bag.




              THIS But anymore I don't have to. I don't eat at these ****************holes anymore
              MFPOMFS

              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

              Comment


              • #22






                Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge
                View Post

                So I'm waiting in the drive through at wendys as their computer is not working right. I ask for a complimentary cup of coffee for my wait, to which the lady says "Sure!"



                So, when I arrive back at the office I open my bag and find that not only did they get my order wrong (I asked for a sausage & bacon panini, they failed to include the tomato!), but the girl who rang me up also charged me for the coffee.





                I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)




                Lol the sausage paninis don't come with tomato... The rest of them do



                And more lulz for thinking you're better than minimum wage folks.

                Comment


                • #23






                  Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge
                  View Post

                  So I'm waiting in the drive through at wendys as their computer is not working right. I ask for a complimentary cup of coffee for my wait, to which the lady says "Sure!"



                  So, when I arrive back at the office I open my bag and find that not only did they get my order wrong (I asked for a sausage & bacon panini, they failed to include the tomato!), but the girl who rang me up also charged me for the coffee.





                  I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)




                  Lol the sausage paninis don't come with tomato... The rest of them do



                  And more lulz for thinking you're better than minimum wage folks.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    from 0 to backfire in the blink of an eye.
                    the world is one big fist fight.







                    Originally Posted by duncan


                    I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









                    Originally Posted by Rear Naked


                    I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      from 0 to backfire in the blink of an eye.
                      the world is one big fist fight.







                      Originally Posted by duncan


                      I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









                      Originally Posted by Rear Naked


                      I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

                      Comment


                      • #26






                        Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                        View Post

                        People eat at Wendys?




                        Yep, generally some of the better drive through breakfast around - if you go to a good one









                        Quote Originally Posted by Caulk Rocket
                        View Post

                        Always look in your bag.






                        Yep...









                        Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte
                        View Post

                        Lol the sausage paninis don't come with tomato... The rest of them do



                        And more lulz for thinking you're better than minimum wage folks.




                        Yes, the paninis DO come with tomato, you ignorant tool

                        Comment


                        • #27






                          Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                          View Post

                          People eat at Wendys?




                          Yep, generally some of the better drive through breakfast around - if you go to a good one









                          Quote Originally Posted by Caulk Rocket
                          View Post

                          Always look in your bag.






                          Yep...









                          Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte
                          View Post

                          Lol the sausage paninis don't come with tomato... The rest of them do



                          And more lulz for thinking you're better than minimum wage folks.




                          Yes, the paninis DO come with tomato, you ignorant tool

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            also, burger king has the better drivethru breakfast.
                            the world is one big fist fight.







                            Originally Posted by duncan


                            I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









                            Originally Posted by Rear Naked


                            I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              also, burger king has the better drivethru breakfast.
                              the world is one big fist fight.







                              Originally Posted by duncan


                              I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









                              Originally Posted by Rear Naked


                              I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                They best part is when you blame other people for not checking your stuff.
                                Guitars:
                                2011 Gibson LP Traditional Plus
                                2004 Gibson LP Studio Alpine White
                                1996 Yamaha 121d w/SD screamin deamon
                                2002 Ibanez RG 470 MIJ
                                Yamaha Acoustic

                                Amps
                                Marshall JVM 210h
                                Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
                                Peavey Ultra 60
                                BlackStar HT-5 Combo
                                BlackStar HT-100

                                Cabs
                                Peavey Ultra 412
                                Marshall 1960a
                                Marshall MF280

                                http://www.facebook.com/sin4sin

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X