No announcement yet.

New Roland (desktop?) Synth

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW ! not as big as XT

i wonder why the put it on top of octacapture, perhaps it can expand octacapture's capability somewhat?

how much would u pay for jp rack?

and holy cow! A RACK !a very much needed rack !

Comment

• 世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

• lazy people

Comment

• all 12 SRX boards. I think I'm gonna cry. can Jupiter80 support usb midi keyboard? I'm hoping this rack will, so I can freaking use two microkey 37

will it be cheaper than JP50 ?

Comment

• Is this a confession by Roland that the Fantom G line with its ARX expansion boards was actually a big mistake, and that the older SRX boards from previous synths were actually much better? I wonder if all 16 channels will have insert FX like the Fantom G line. That would rock.

Comment

• As good as this sounds in that ad, I'm sure it will be ridiculously expensive and crippled in some frustratingly stupid ways.
              Keyboards: Roland Fantom G6 (2); Korg Kronos 61; Muse Receptor VIP; Nord Electro 3; Privia PX-350Guitar Stuff: Route 101 Solimar; Line 6 POD X3 Live, Pocket POD (2)

Comment

• bdub, it's a rack !

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by zzzxtreme
                  View Post

bdub, it's a rack !

Yes it is. Well, If I were Roland, I'd make something like this:

-- It would have sample flash ROM, a Fantom X/G compatible engine with all of the SRX boards, the VK-8M engine and the Jupiter 80 engine.

-- You would be able to mix/match these engines in performances of up to 16 parts.

-- There would be 16 insert effects that could be assigned in any configuration you like (similar to the Kronos).

-- There would be 256 notes of polyphony.

-- There would be 6 or 8 balanced outs.

-- The rack unit would accept a couple of pedals inputs.

It would be under $1500.
                  Keyboards: Roland Fantom G6 (2); Korg Kronos 61; Muse Receptor VIP; Nord Electro 3; Privia PX-350Guitar Stuff: Route 101 Solimar; Line 6 POD X3 Live, Pocket POD (2)

Comment

• It's not what I was expecting, but at least Roland finally released something with the entire SRX sound set, which I've been hoping they would do for a while now.
                    Kronos, Fant.G8, PC3X, K2500RS, A6, Q, M3-61, Fant.X7, Motif 8, EX5(x2), V-Synth, K2000(x2), D50, JD800, JD990, JP8080, XP30, MC909, MC505, JX-10, JX-305, TR-707, Juno 1, DR-202, Radias, Triton Pro, Wavest. SR, EMX1, ESX1, ER-1, EA-1, R3, Poly 800, RS7000, FS1R (x2), RM1X, AN200, DX200, QY70, QY100, K5000S, OB-12, Maschine,ASR10,ASR88,ASR-X Pro, EPS,Virus B, Equinox,E-Mu XL-7,MiniAK, Synthstation,X-Station, XioSynth,TG33,Venom,V50,UltraNova,Z1,Spark,Moog LP Stage II, JP8000,Tetra,Supernova 2.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by bdub
                      View Post

It would be under $1500.

for this price I can pre order right now

Comment

• I predict a price of 1899

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by bdub
                          View Post

Yes it is. Well, If I were Roland, I'd make something like this:

-- It would have sample flash ROM, a Fantom X/G compatible engine with all of the SRX boards, the VK-8M engine and the Jupiter 80 engine.

-- You would be able to mix/match these engines in performances of up to 16 parts.

-- There would be 16 insert effects that could be assigned in any configuration you like (similar to the Kronos).

-- There would be 256 notes of polyphony.

-- There would be 6 or 8 balanced outs.

-- The rack unit would accept a couple of pedals inputs.

It would be under $1500.

That is a dream spec for sure... And for that price I highly doubt it. But we can dream!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by afr
                            View Post

for this price I can pre order right now

That price. I hope. It's real.

Comment

• How do they come to the conclusion that the market wants a large, bulky expensive rack unit that plays SRX sounds? Answer: smoke incredibly large amounts of weed.
                              Kurz PC1se, Motif XS6, Roland JD-990, Kawai K4, Roland JV-2080, Mopho X4

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by k2500x
                                View Post

Is this a confession by Roland that the Fantom G line with its ARX expansion boards was actually a big mistake, and that the older SRX boards from previous synths were actually much better? I wonder if all 16 channels will have insert FX like the Fantom G line. That would rock.

Really ??????????? never noticed that specially on the brass ...
                                Guess what? ! I have a Fever and the prescription is more cowbell !

Moog Modular,B3 leslie,gran piano, GX1

Comment

Working...
                                X