Poor Hasselhoff....

Ryst

• Moderators

What floors me is I saw this on my local "news" this morning. The anchor was clearly embarrassed to have to read the "story". Apparently The Hasselator asked to be videotaped so he could see what he's like when he's wasted. He was sober for an extended time... slipped, asked mate to record him.

So how are we seeing it? The decline of civilization, I swear.

• Members

What floors me is I saw this on my local "news" this morning.

Amazing what passes for news these days.

And now, here's my breathtakingly fascinating piece of news: I added power steering fluid to my VW today! Stop the presses!

• Members

And now, here's my breathtakingly fascinating piece of news: I added power steering fluid to my VW today! Stop the presses!

Craig can I ask some more followup questions?

What brand of fluid?

Do you think as a major journalist that your choice of brand should be brought into question as you potenitally could influence buying habits?

How much fluid?

Some people see this as a policitally based move, how do you respond to that?

.........:)

• Members

Craig can I ask some more followup questions?

What brand of fluid?

Do you think as a major journalist that your choice of brand should be brought into question as you potenitally could influence buying habits?

How much fluid?

Some people see this as a policitally based move, how do you respond to that?

:)

I have pics of his wife using a different brand. I think a divorce is inevitable. I wonder how this would affect their daughter? Quick, lets jam some microphones in her face and ask her!!!!

• Members

The Hasselator asked to be videotaped so he could see what he's like when he's wasted. He was sober for an extended time... slipped, asked mate to record him.

So how are we seeing it? The decline of civilization, I swear.

Apparently it was his 16 year old daughter that he asked to videotape him.

I agree, this is the decline of civilization.

• Members

:bor: :bor: :bor:

Maybe it's sad for Hasselhoff to be drunk in the presence of his daughters, but I'm with Craig on this one; it's even more sad that this video merited the time of day in the news headlines. :rolleyes:

• Members

That's not news, but that's perfectly legitimate material to put on your MySpace bulletin. :D

• Members

That .... and Paris Hilton "Goes To Jail," along with Anna Nicole "The Rest of the Story." Our Country is in a heap of {censored} .. what would we do if it weren't for news like this ???

It's Not News ... but falls into the catagory of ENTERTAINMENT for SHEEP !!!

Man if either of these had been ANYONE else !@#$%^&

Russ

Nashville

Archived