A blast from SSS past or "What the heck is up with Ms. Valky?"

• Members

Hi all... miss me? :wave:

For those of you who know me, I've been doing an MBA and I've

been way to busy to even look at the forums in months!

For the rest of you, my outdated website: www.vsoundinc.com

Valky news:

1. I'm close to getting an internship with Cisco in new media distribution... maybe I'll finally be able to help get some of the good music on these forums out to the world.

2. A radio show I've been working on producing and developing has been picked up by XM radio. Details to follow... Who's got some music for a high tech talk show? :)

3. If you love me, fill out my class project survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2b0az_2bzo8splc8fMMtIrykw_3d_3d

I know you love me....

Anyway, I didn't see a "introductions" thread to re-introduce myself... so this will have to do for now....

Maybe I'll find some time to hang out here again.... :)

Valky

• Members

Hey Valky,

What's up, glad to see you back in the fold, I'm sure you can find days upon days of good music from your fellow forumites.

Can you give us some info on the Cisco "new media", it's the first I've heard of them going in that direction...

• Members

Hey Valky,

What's up, glad to see you back in the fold, I'm sure you can find days upon days of good music from your fellow forumites.

Can you give us some info on the Cisco "new media", it's the first I've heard of them going in that direction...

Hello!

Cisco EOS is the division that I'm in the interview process with:

http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/12/12/Cisco's-EOS-online-content-platform-coming-next-year_1.html

Cross your fingers for me! :freak:

• Members

It's very nice to hear from Valky!

I tried to help with the survey, but we specialize in scary food in convenience stores in the midwest. Our hand rolls, for instance, are sometimes filled with real hands :eek: and we keep the "toe" in the Bento.

• Members

It's very nice to hear from Valky!

I tried to help with the survey, but we specialize in scary food in convenience stores in the midwest. Our hand rolls, for instance, are sometimes filled with real hands
:eek:
and we keep the "toe" in the Bento.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW! :lol:

You don't want to know how many hours I've spent in convenience stores

for this project....

You know you've been at 7-11 too long when you're on slurpee #3

Thanks for your help!

• Members

So I was going through the phone book in my cell phone. Came across your name, and wondered if you were doing okay after the accident. Not hearing from you had me worried.

I thought I'd call you this weekend just to check up..and then this thread.

WELCOME {censored}ING BACK!!

And the reason why I don't swear is so I can use such words for special occasions :)

And yes, you were missed!!

• Members

So I was going through the phone book in my cell phone. Came across your name, and wondered if you were doing okay after the accident. Not hearing from you had me worried.

And the reason why I don't swear is so I can use such words for special occasions
:)

Craig.. baby... darling... promise you'll call me this weekend anyway!!!!!! :cop:

I'm mostly ok now after my car accident. My neck and back still bother me at times but I'm slowly getting better over a YEAR later!

I should have totally sued the crap out of the 2 people who rear-ended me... I never got a dime from either one of them. :rolleyes:

Call me babe... :)

• Members

2. A radio show I've been working on producing and developing has been picked up by XM radio. Details to follow...

WOW! Nice. :thu:

I was wondering about you a few weeks back while pointing someone to the infamous "Trombone" thread. ;)

• Members

And the reason why I don't swear is so I can use such words for special occasions
:)

beavis.jpg

"Craig said '{censored}ing'...heh heheheh heheheh"

Heya Valky!

• Members

Tedster!?!? Seems like I haven't seen you around for ages either. Did you skip out on us or have I just not been paying attention?

They don't let me out very often, and when they do, I can't have anything sharp. :wave:

Archived