OT - revive the Food Thread!

the DW

• Members

OK guys, it's been a long time since we've had a good 'vittles' thread. What say we post some pics of our favorite eats?!!

I don't have anything to post right now (well, at least nothing that most of you haven't already seen), but give me a day or two!

C'mon you chefs....let's see whatcha got!

thumb.gif

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Wellhungarian View Post
Free Range Mountain Oyster Stew with Fresh Hand Grated Italian Asiago Cheese Topped Buttermilk Biscuits.
When watching competitions on the food channel lately, I notice that 'sweetbreads' get used a lot. I've always wondered what they taste like. Is there any strange flavor or aftertaste? Or does it just taste like beef?

confused.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by the DW View Post
When watching competitions on the food channel lately, I notice that 'sweetbreads' get used a lot. I've always wondered what they taste like. Is there any strange flavor or aftertaste? Or does it just taste like beef?

confused.gif
Do you know how to cook kidneys ?

You just boil the piss out of them !facepalm.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by the DW View Post

confused.gif
Actually that's just meatball soup. I was just having a little fun.

The only way that I've ever eaten mountain oysters or turkey fries is dipped in a batter and fried. When they're fried, they taste like chicken.

Archived