Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of tim's recipe, does anyone have any favorite crock pot goodies?? i'm dusting off mine for the upcoming cold season. i'm going to try out a good one from my dad: pulled chicken (no comments.) will update further.
    i miss you, mark
    r.i.p. rudy

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by cdawg
      View Post

speaking of tim's recipe, does anyone have any favorite crock pot goodies?? i'm dusting off mine for the upcoming cold season. i'm going to try out a good one from my dad: pulled chicken (no comments.) will update further.

The pulled chicken started me to thinking about pulled pork. Two weeks ago I was in LA to see my son. We went to the Nickel Diner and had one of their special breakfasts. It's called 5th and Main. A pulled pork hash (with large chunks of russet potatoes) that has 2 poached eggs on top. I think that starting the hash in a crockpot on Saturday evening for a Sunday breakfast is the plan for this comming weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/StreetcarSundayBand

Comment

• Mmmmm. that sounds goood!!
        i miss you, mark
        r.i.p. rudy

Comment

• i made my killer Potato soup yesterday....veggies, spices, bacon/bacon drippings/gorgonzola cheese and sopped it up with good crusty Tuscan bread. had plenty to stash away for leftovers tomorrow and put a batch in the freezer for a later time.

i may make my Ham and Bean Soup this weekend....haven't decided for sure yet.
          Mapex Pro M
          Paiste cymbals
          Attack heads
          Yamaha stands and pedals

Comment

• ^ oh, man!
            i miss you, mark
            r.i.p. rudy

Comment

• My mother in law is living with us for a while. She makes home made noodles for chicken and noodles. But when we have them ... she makes these stiff mashed potatoes into patties that she fries in a 100 year old skillet. They are amazing. Southern food at its best!!

D
              Bringing the Harmony back to Harmony Central

Comment

• man, i've been dyin' to beat some old lady for her cast iron!!
                i miss you, mark
                r.i.p. rudy

Comment

• been baking bread. need more practice.
                  I'm blatman.
                  www.manoeuvergear.blogspot.com
                  Check out my gear for sale.

Comment

• my dad just did some zucchini bread over the weekend. mmmmm.
                    i miss you, mark
                    r.i.p. rudy

Comment

• tomorrow it's marinated fresh tuna steaks blackened in a cast iron skillet with some baked potatoes!!!!! YUM!!!!!
                      Mapex Pro M
                      Paiste cymbals
                      Attack heads
                      Yamaha stands and pedals

Comment

• that sounds killer!

my bro just hit a bar that had some freshy tuna steak sammiches. i never had no sandwiches like that!
                        i miss you, mark
                        r.i.p. rudy

Comment

• A friend of mine made some of those "pig-in-blanket" things using crescent roll dough (you know, the one that comes in the tube), and I thought "hmmm. What would it taste like if I spread some bbq sauce on the dough along with some minced onion before rolling it around the hot dog?"

I wonder if that would affect the baking process? I'll have to try it and let you guys know.

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

• i betcha the dough would absorb the sauce. like the idea of adding goodies like the onion, tho.
                            i miss you, mark
                            r.i.p. rudy

Comment

• Not sure if this thread has been shared here......but there are some tasty treats in this one:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Sticky-Please-)
                              Originally Posted by Rear Naked

you have a "before" pic of your ****************************???

SPAM:
                              TC Flashback Delay

Good deals: Rfaranda, Goodisonrock, Cobrahead1030, Ricky Bobby, STEEL KAGE, tsunamijesus, Dark Slide, superflyinmonke, boltzthrower, itkindaworks, Shenaniganizer, Rhammer19, downer01, Caveman Riddle, RockStarBassist

HottKarl's Tunes on Soundcloud

Comment

• i can't believe i just drooled in the amps forum. i feel dirty.

thx, karl.
                                i miss you, mark
                                r.i.p. rudy

Comment

Working...
                                X