World's fastest guitar player: 160 notes per second

Ma Suk Dong

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Well first, I never saw that thread...it happened during my last hiatus from this place.

Second, I am not convinced that the video was altered. I am not saying it wasn't, I am not convinced. To do that you'd need to have the original footage and hope that it was sped up for the demonstration (notice I said demonstration, not performance). If the orginal footage was taken on standard 30 FPS video, I can't imagine that the pick strokes would be that easy to count- this doesn't even account for resolution. If the video is altered, how on earth did the guy manage to sync up the movements of his left hand with the sound? That 'Will' guy in the other thread took down his videos, so I can't see/hear what he describes. If his footage was taken off YouTube and analyzed from that, I just don't buy it- sorry. I also don't see how the lower quality clip you posted supports your claim either.
:idk:

If the guy is in the record books then he satisfied the folks at Guinness, and that's all that really counts in this silly, stupid discussion.

* points to scoreboard*.

Willjay is right, and Della Vega's name can't be found in any book.

I'm sorry, but you seem like you've already made up your mind about this, so I guess there's no point in me trying to convince you that Della Vega is a fraud. I have followed his "career" since the first time his videos started appearing online. His playing has been analyzed by a number of experts, and they all agree with what Willjay wrote.

Besides, what the {censored} would the Guinness fellers know about guitar playing... :poke:

• Members
Willjay is right, and Della Vega's name can't be found in any book.

I'm sorry, but you seem like you've already made up your mind about this, so I guess there's no point in me trying to convince you that Della Vega is a fraud. I have followed his "career" since the first time his videos started appearing online. His playing has been analyzed by a number of experts, and they all agree with what Willjay wrote.

Besides, what the {censored} would the Guinness fellers know about guitar playing... :poke:

Dude I didn't make up my mind. I said I wasn't convinced. If della vega is not in guiness then so be it. I tried to look it up online and the Guinness site doesn't seem to give away that info. I am not going out of my way to find a copy of the book to prove or disprove anything. The whole thing is silly, and if the video is a hoax then I gotta hand it to the people who put it all together, because it looks real. Funny thing about that other thread; it took 7 or 8 pages before you suggested it was a fraud.

So how about me pointing at a scoreboard I can't even see? :freak:

• Members

Mr. Masayukisugahara, what you've just played is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered music. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Members

It's been proven that too much masturbation can cause chemical imbalances; so by the looks of it, it seems he's been at it for awhile, hiding away, jerking off with his wank machine, severely driving those chemicals out of control - whacking everything out of whack with so much whackiness.

• Members

It's been proven that too much masturbation can cause chemical imbalances; so by the looks of it, it seems he's been at it for awhile, hiding away, jerking off with his wank machine, severely driving those chemicals out of control - whacking everything out of whack with so much whackiness.

That goes for all UToob bedroom wanker-shredders.

Archived