Use a Tube Amp? You're not truly Green.

GY

• Members

....touch my amps and die! I've had enough with this green crap but they mess with the tube amps and I go POSTAL!!

Dude, if you have a problem with green crap, you should be seeing a doctor and not telling us about it.

Back in the world of reality, at some point you may want to look beyond the selfish confines of your own wants and desires and try to make the world a better place for more than yourself. Tube amps won't mean {censored}, as has been pointed out, since they really don't use that much power compared to other devices. However, being conscious of your use of electricity, of emissions, and participating in recycling (if that's what you meant by "green crap") isn't all that hard.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PLEASE don't fall prey to this bull{censored} propaganda and the guilt associated with the "Green" movement. You'll all be paying Cabon taxes to the same international bankers who issue and control the currency, own all the politicians, live in palacial mansions, fly around in private jets, drive Big powerful automobiles, and own and control the corporations that emitt most of the deadly toxins that are killing the bees, algea, rainforests and the people around the globe....Makes me sick to see people falling for the CRAP!

• Members

Two great things

1) I don't have a social life, so no worries there

2) with greenland paddling you dig "deeper" into the water than with a euro paddle, so the hair is plus for winter paddling

though it gets a little matted from the growth process :) (eww TMI)

whew! -- I feel much better about myself now (though that is probably due to all the practice I have feeling about myself, ep feeling about my nether-regions)

• Members

I think this crap is some of what he's talking about:

EXACTLY..the Double standard...I'm not up for arguing about this bull{censored}. I've done the research and not just read the propaganda and listened to the Talking points. There is an agenda for world carbon taxes paid directly to the Central Bankers who now openly run the world. I'm not down.

Archived