Saw the strangest thing at GC the other day

saktr-iyko

• Members

I just went in to get strings and ended up over by the pedals looking at a script logo MXR Distortion + they had. This other guy was trying out guitars, it looked like some pretty high ticket items. He asked to try some custom shop telecaster but when the guy handed it to him he jumped up, grabbed the guitar and ran right through the window!! Me and the salesman looked at each other and said "Holy {censored}! What was that guy trying to do?" That was the last I ever saw of him;

• Members

So he made it throught the window?

The GC near me has rather thick glass that would surely knock you on your ass if you attempted such a stunt...not to mention the only glass if after the carefully isolated enter/exit turnstyles...

• Members

So he made it throught the window?

The GC near me has rather thick glass that would surely knock you on your ass if you attempted such a stunt...not to mention the only glass if after the carefully isolated enter/exit turnstyles...

he used the telecaster as a battering ram

• Members

I saw the strangest thing at my GC the other day too! There was something I wanted.........and they actually had it in stock!!!!!!!!

Ha. Classic.

The selection at the one near me absolutely blows. They don't even carry the full line of standard fender colors. I've certainly never seen anything "custom shop" at my GC.

• Members

That's a Tele with instant mojo.
Though the poor thing may have a cloud of bad karma now. Sad, really.
I wonder how long before it's on CL.

"Almost new Tele. A few scratches on the headstock but nothing that affects play. See Jerome under the I 70 overpass."

EG

• Members
That's a Tele with instant mojo.

Though the poor thing may have a cloud of bad karma now. Sad, really.

I wonder how long before it's on CL.

"Almost new Tele. A few scratches on the headstock but nothing that affects play. See Jerome under the I 70 overpass."

EG

You forgot "may have some glass shards embedded in body and neck." :freak:

• Members

If I understand correctly, he's trying to grab the tele & run.... any one try to stop him?

If he's using the tele to bash through the storefront window, I don't think I'd be going after him.

[YOUTUBE]dv1bM0pp_o4[/YOUTUBE]

Archived