My Larrivee has been dethroned! (NGD)

Alchemist

• Members

now we have two co # 1's...

Stonebridge 32SM-OM wow what an incredible guitar!! both are equally good... not surprising both are priced at the same MSRP so a similar level of quality should be expected

not as flashy, very old school but the build quality is excellent and the tone and playability are superb

oh and it has a fishman system installed so yes you can plug it in :)

018-3.jpg

020-1.jpg

019-3.jpg

023-2.jpg

• Members

I am making a switch over to mainly acoustic for several reasons...

First is the fact that I feel like gigging again.... BUT, I dont have the time to dedicate to a band, and all the rehearsal, drama etc etc that goes along with it....

Going into acoustic I can do some solo work, or some duets with friends in some small caffee's.... not as exciting, but at least it can get me out there and playing again..... I love playing electric, but just playing in my house has lost its charm....

• Members

Beautiful. Sounds very tight and focused. Isn't that from Germany, or somewhere in Europe? They constantly get good reviews.

yeah..... handmade in the czech republic I think.... they are very nice, priced in the same area as an equivalent larrivee would be....

I believe some guys on candyrat records use them and they are gaining more exposure, but I guess for now they remain a small boutique brand

• Members
Damn! That was quick!
:D

Sounds great on the vid. Handmade for the same price as the Larivee!! That's tits!!

Best acoustics I ever played was a Bourgeois and a Collings. But they were way out of my price range!!
:o:D

Congratulations!!

its really not a better instrument than my larrivee.... but it suits my playing and is very comfortable, so in my eyes they are even....

the larrivee is definitely a more prestigious looking, and huge sounding guitar.... but this OM has this really cool pre-war martin vibe, and plays extremely nice...

I feel very lucky to own both of them, unfortunately now I will have to sell some gear to compensate for its purchase... I normally wouldnt make an impulse buy, but its not like I can just go anywhere and grab an off the shelf handmade acoustic and have it sound the same..... :(

Archived