This forum

JohnnyRaincheck

• Members

Sorry.

Whenever I see a member that has been here for one month, and already has 230 posts talking about how great the forum is, or how bad it is, or talking about it in any way as if he has some kind of history here, I cant NOT believe it is iansmitchel ESPECIALLY because one of his most reliable M.O.'s is to make threads talking about the forum as if he has some history here.

did you ever consider that someone may have lurked here for a long time before registering?

• Members
Sorry.

Whenever I see a member that has been here for one month, and already has 230 posts talking about how great the forum is, or how bad it is, or talking about it in any way as if he has some kind of history here, I cant NOT believe it is iansmitchel ESPECIALLY because one of his most reliable M.O.'s is to make threads talking about the forum as if he has some history here.

LOLz I didn't even think about that, but it seems plausible. Also, I only obliquely know of the saga of ian, which is odd, considering I'm a regular here. But it seems funny :p

• Members

since this thread will likely be shut down soon, I wanna say that I had a weird dream last night. I decided to make garlic bread, and I started buttering the bottom of my laptop. As the oven preheated, I thought to myself, no, this won't work---the CPU will melt.

• Members

I'm the guy guilty of the ebay wrong doing. I owe the board a debt of gratitude as the voice of reason. I went off half-cocked on a seller and read things between the lines that weren't there. So I set the record straight. It's a great group of guys here and I ony got called a dick once (or twice). I deserved it and I got it. Ha!

• Members

I'm the guy guilty of the ebay wrong doing. I owe the board a debt of gratitude as the voice of reason. I went off half-cocked on a seller and read things between the lines that weren't there. So I set the record straight. It's a great group of guys here and I ony got called a dick once (or twice). I deserved it and I got it. Ha!

glad it got sorted:thu:

Archived