The OFFICIAL Good Traders List

steve_man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no one is doing it. Steve said he had to go, but then he came right back and has been shirking his responsibilites! :poke:

and we can't really pass the responsibilities to someone else cause only he can edit his post..

• Members

My good deals are in my sig... I assume they would say the same about me.

Edit: Steve_Man, who started this thread, sold me the LP in my Avatar... it arrived today. Another good deal, thanks Steve!

Alley Trash will also be added to my list once he completes the Tele/Strat double SD humbucker build he's working on for me....

:poke: :poke: :cool:

• Members

Anybody care to start a new good trader thread?

Copy and paste the info from the first 2 posts and add the ratings from after it was last edited?

Okay, I have not forgotten about the thread. I did take a break for a while, but am obviously back. Here's the problem. The first post is completely full. Cannot add anything. I sent Mazi Bee a message asking if I could start another thread and move the 2nd half of the list to a 2nd thread. I have yet to get a response from him.

And for those that are griping about the upkeep of the thread, I'd like to point out that there have been over 1900 posts to this thread, and most of them are on the current list. I'm not a mod...nor do I work for HC....I do this to help out the forum. :thu:

• Members

I've done deals with all these people:

GOOD DEALZ @ HC:

Buying from:
IRG, SlidemanSloth, Orange Worker, XMahkiahX, mrweems, ManFromMars, teletaylor, Mr Jinx, shanetram, Bloodydoorknob, dogbone94, ringo11, jmgruber (x2), hangwire, tolling_bells, jay3265E, Used666, rocket34bg, Overwhelmed987, Snail_killer, Iamtehcure, murch33, DRPool, TJSmitty, JmanX, ibzprestige, timeforheroes, zygoat,
Radiohead, lol
, Mr. Fancy Pants, grego7, Last Nerve, JBrazz, awdwon, cmloeffler, Kismet78, homestar_kevin (x2), cobalt-60, thatmullingskid, MonkeyKnifeFighter!, bigchiefbc, LWatford-2

Selling to:
Procreatur, flump, mttmg, theepicproblem, KjStrat62, teletaylor, ornjbird, Extant, wickwire65, bvester, loudoppleganger, Lt_Core, orangesix, Michael McGlenn, lewzer, frankiej, choo choo, Mer2112, natasmi, lewisb21, Metalhead Mike, DRPool, rileykill (x3), bluesmang, zygoat, andr3w, twisty571, jlantsberger, Dolflundgren, sa1126, Miggy01, Dap99, Stubacca, Overwhelmed987 (x3), thefragile103 (x2), Senor Cleavage, SpectralJulian, gschmittling, RDM, Somedayrockstar, Flying_Milkman, mr benn, TheBumRush, crowquill

Trading with:
Gripside80, Rawk Out, usebigwords, senor-penguin, Ibanez Lover, Belt, jimosity, wingfijm, CiceroTJones, scolfax, bvester, Virex, Facing Failure, RKBassGuyNJ, pinchegordo, 88mm, Free the Guilty, easymoney, landbriancoe, LowWoods, Jakkeh (x2), theshoegazer, Somedayrockstar, Used666, Cake Bakist, Big Pimpin' T, TweedBassman, jacobhf

Bad/Shady Dealz:
jgonzales, ebene

Buying/trading/selling @ TGP:
peequin, ryhlick, plan-x, Lestercollector, HBB, Jeffj, F0URwordLETTER, mewithoutlouie, mojoslide, glahnb, rogue.guineapig, chewynodoubt (x2), texzy (x2), john b, toykat, nibus, Bill Brasky, CaseyI, kidmandude, eastcoastshredd, gtrguy17, 23cicero, dave_fisher, WienerDog, Lizard Leg (x2), Teletone65, WordisRed, Pappy, drmlabs, paddywhack, Brion, jamiefbolton, n.j., reddog112, JZG, jpervin, uncletele, ToneDog, malabarmusic, bigjilm, wrxplayer, Jpro45, fullertone, hurleysurf, itkindaworks, fender bender, jeak, c-dub, Guitar Josh, Robapov, J Purcell, nodata2000, nrvana8775, E Baxter Put, CaptainCrunch, fightthepower, Robertito

FREE STUFF/AWESOME PEEPZ: TechBrother, Dap99, Stubacca, frankiej, Blungo, flump

For the record...only deals done on HC will be counted. And secondly, I would seriously appreciate you guys not posting massive lists like this all at once. As you can imagine, it takes a while to update these threads...and this kind of stuff takes FOREVER...

Archived